The Student Room Group

How to be a forum helper in tsr

i love love love tsr , i spend time trying to reply to unanswered posts and I would love to work for tsr at some point ..but the problem is I am just 14..how do I apply for it? do I have to be 18? do I have to have tsr for more years?

HOW DO I DO IT
Original post by Alm_xo
i love love love tsr , i spend time trying to reply to unanswered posts and I would love to work for tsr at some point ..but the problem is I am just 14..how do I apply for it? do I have to be 18? do I have to have tsr for more years?

HOW DO I DO IT

You can find details in the Join the Forum Helper Team thread. Unfortunately, I've just checked and it does say, "Aged 16+". Sorry. :frown:

However, just because your not an official member of the team, doesn't mean that you can't help out by answering other user's questions - exactly as you have been doing (primarily in the GCSEs forum) for the last sixth months or so. Keep up the good work! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
You can find details in the Join the Forum Helper Team thread. Unfortunately, I've just checked and it does say, "Aged 16+". Sorry. :frown:

However, just because your not an official member of the team, doesn't mean that you can't help out by answering other user's questions - exactly as you have been doing (primarily in the GCSEs forum) for the last sixth months or so. Keep up the good work! :smile:

Aww , its okay , i will wait.
thanks though ! 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest