The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

CAS Letter delay. International Team not responding on email!

It's been 3 weeks I haven't received my CAS Letter yet. I have passed all CAS pre checks and my CAS shield is showing 96% progress from past 3 weeks but I have not issued CAS yet. I have contacted international team at [email protected] and called them too but they didn't respond. Please don't suggest me to email international team in response of this discussion. Kindly update me with the status of my CAS.

Thanks
They won't be able to update with your specific status via this thread.
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Hi @saadchaudhrry :smile:

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received any response.

Please can you DM us your applicant ID number so that we can follow this up with you?

Many thanks,

Priya.
Reply 3
I too facing same problem
(edited 8 months ago)
Hi @Snigdha21 :smile:

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received any response.

Please can you also DM us your applicant ID number so that we can follow this up with you?

Many thanks,

Priya.
Reply 5
Original post by University of East London

Please can you also DM us your applicant ID number so that we can follow this up with you?

Many thanks,

Priya.

application id : [removed by forum helper]
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Snigdha21
application id : [removed by forum helper]

I've removed your ID number from the post, you shouldn't post this publicly. Please DM it to the rep.
Reply 7

Many thanks,

Priya.

For me in the student room. i am unable to send private message to you priya. here only i am typing my applicant id: [removed by forum helper]. please check it and give me the update . why i am not getting cas. what is the reason? and what should i do now to get my cas? today is deadline for cas.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Snigdha21
For me in the student room. i am unable to send private message to you priya. here only i am typing my applicant id: [removed by forum helper]. please check it and give me the update . why i am not getting cas. what is the reason? and what should i do now to get my cas? today is deadline for cas.

I've removed your ID. Once again, this is a public forum and you shouldn't post your full name and ID unless you want other people to be able to make amendments to your application or withdraw it entirely.

The ability to DM is linked to your number of posts and how long you've been a member so I would recommend trying again tomorrow as the system updates overnight.
Reply 9
Original post by Admit-One
I've removed your ID. Once again, this is a public forum and you shouldn't post your full name and ID unless you want other people to be able to make amendments to your application or withdraw it entirely.

The ability to DM is linked to your number of posts and how long you've been a member so I would recommend trying again tomorrow as the system updates overnight.

Ok
Hi @saadchaudhrry :smile:

Please can you DM us your applicant ID number so that we can follow this up with you?

Many thanks,

Priya.

I have inboxed you my student ID. Kindly check!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending