The Student Room Group

Student loans

May I have some advice regards what’s required when applying for a student loan.
Hi there,

What would you like to know and how can I help you today?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Do I need to have any paper work ready and how long does the application process take? Will I get a student loan for only part time or also full time course?
Hi there,

When does your course start? Have you decided on what course you want to study and is it a full time or part time undergraduate course? Have you had any previous study before or qualifications? What Nationality are you and how long have you been living in the UK?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 4
Psychology and Counselling
Course starts in October and I think I can reserve my models in March with the open university. I would like to start as a full time student.

I only have BTEC qualifications in Forensic Science double distinction/merit. I am British and moved to the uk in 2009
Hi there,

If you are a UK national and have been living in the UK for the last 3 years prior to the 1st day of the academic. year you will be eligible for funding. Courses at the Open University are mainly all part time course and this would mean you would be eligible for a Tuition Fee Loan. I cannot find your course on our database however and is it known by a different name. Applications can take 6-8 weeks to process.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 6
BSc (Honours) Psychology with Counselling
Reply 7
How exactly can I apply for this and where
Hi there,

We do not know the exact date for when the part time applications will be open but it should be in the spring time. If you follow us on social media such as Facebook or Twitter as soon as the applications are launched we would let you know on this platform.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending