The Student Room Group

Anyone looking for Accomodation in Edinburgh?

I’m looking for a STUDENT to take over my tenancy at IQ Accommodation Fountainbridge. It’s a Silver En Suite room within a flat with three other lovely girls that I’m really sad to be leaving. The room has lots of extra space and it’s very light during the day as it faces the sunny side of the building. It’s also 20min walk from University of Edinburgh and Princes street, 5min walk to Haymarket, as well as being right next to fountain park which has bowling, crazy golf, restaurants, a cinema etc.

The accommodation halls have 24hr security, a cinema, a gym, study areas, pool tables, computers and a printer. The staff are lovely and the building has lots of lovely events throughout the year. The rent is all-inclusive, and building has amazing wifi and heating.

I’m looking for someone to take over my agreement from March. I’m flexible with the move in/out dates and would be happy to help you move in and introduce you to the other girls!

The rent is £245 a week and there are various ways to pay this. Please contact me if you have any questions, I’d be happy to discuss.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending