The Student Room Group

The Courtauld Institute of Art 2023 offers

Hi, has anybody received an offer from Courtauld yet? I have sent my application in October and all my other choices already got back to me.
not yet, dw i think offers come out around march :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Yesterday I received an offer for MA History of Art with the New York- Paris- London special option! I was really shocked because I thought I would hear back in March. I still haven't heard anything yet on my MA Curating application though!
That's so nice, good for you! I applied for the BA in History of Art, maybe it takes more for undergraduate :/. Good luck with Curating!!! Keep us updated
Original post by Erlakes
Yesterday I received an offer for MA History of Art with the New York- Paris- London special option! I was really shocked because I thought I would hear back in March. I still haven't heard anything yet on my MA Curating application though!
Yes, it's my first choice. I received unconditional offers from Uni of Glasgow and Uni of Edinburgh and a conditional one from UCL. I like all of them, but Courtauld would be awesome.
Original post by MariaNovella
Is the Courtauld your preferred choice? Where are your other offers from?
Original post by marty.campa
Hi, has anybody received an offer from Courtauld yet? I have sent my application in October and all my other choices already got back to me.

On the website they put a "2023-2024 Offer Holder Page", does anyone have any news? Best of luck!
Oh no. What did they change?
The Courtauld undergraduate accommodation web pages have been updated. Horrendous.
First year students have a choice between two King's College London halls of residence, both PBSA high rises and both a long way from Vernon Square and Somerset House: https://courtauld.ac.uk/study/accommodation/

I have absolutely no intention of attending the Courtauld if I am to be accommodated with a bunch of randoms from KCL miles away from where I need to go to learn about HoA. I'm an artist and I need space and places to paint and draw, not gyms and student bars.

i really don't think it would be that bad. first year you would want to make friends and i think sharing accomodation with another uni is a great way to do that. the courtauld is quite small so i think that would be a great opportunity. i do get that the distance is annoying because it would be frequent but it is manageable! look on the bright side
Don't be so condescending

i’m not being condescending. you seemed
bothered so obviously i’m listing the good things about it. i don’t understand why you’re interpreting it in a negative way, this is literally student room where other students wanna help each other.
Reply 9
Hi everyone! I was looking at the Semester dates and noticed the two Reading Weeks throughout the year. I'm not too familiar with the concept but I know there will be no classes those two weeks. Does anyone know if that means that I could potentially go home for a few days? I'm from Italy and I'm trying to organize my flights for next year.
Thank you xx
Original post by marty.campa
Hi everyone! I was looking at the Semester dates and noticed the two Reading Weeks throughout the year. I'm not too familiar with the concept but I know there will be no classes those two weeks. Does anyone know if that means that I could potentially go home for a few days? I'm from Italy and I'm trying to organize my flights for next year.
Thank you xx

Hi! I believe that they are essentially half term holidays - you should be able to go home during but I think we are still expected to do some sort of work. Best to ask during the welcome week though as I’m not 100% certain xx

Quick Reply

Latest