The Student Room Group

Queen's (QUB) Undergraduate Medicine A100 Offer Holders 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Goldengirl2002
maybe it was a scam 😲 lol. It said that they would be calling all their offer holders and are inviting them to their open day.
i thought it was a scam too when i got it but im 1000% positive its not😭
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by p1pw1ls0n
My offer is unconditional since I’m currently on a gap year and have my a level grades already, so I’ll defo be firming.
I'm also on a gap year ! Are you doing anything interesting ?
Reply 22
are there any other GB students thinking of firming QUB?
Reply 23
Original post by Goldengirl2002
I'm also on a gap year ! Are you doing anything interesting ?
Mostly, working to save up money! Hoping for a few city breaks closer to summer. What about you? :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by donutss13
are there any other GB students thinking of firming QUB?
I’m going to firm it. I really really liked the uni and like their approach too. Just need to get the grades now!
Reply 25
Original post by maniK.
i thought it was a scam too when i got it but im 1000% positive its not😭
I don’t think it’s a scam either.
Reply 26
is anyone planning on going to the offer holder day?
I’m not sure yet. I have a Few assessments at school and a few workshops . So I may have to turn it down but their tour on interview day was great and informative. Are you?
Reply 27
Original post by Izyyter1
I’m not sure yet. I have a Few assessments at school and a few workshops . So I may have to turn it down but their tour on interview day was great and informative. Are you?
yeah i am :smile: i think it would be nice to look around a bit more since i couldn’t go on the tour after the interview
Reply 28
I’m going to firm it. I really really liked the uni and like their approach too. Just need to get the grades now!
i really liked it too! i heard that a lot of the NI students go home at the weekends though so was kind of worried about that haha
Original post by p1pw1ls0n
Mostly, working to save up money! Hoping for a few city breaks closer to summer. What about you? :smile:
Same at least trying to. I have a job interview on Tuesday. Also idk if it was just me but I found Belfast to be as expensive as London. 😅
Yea I might not go either. The tour they gave before my interview was sufficient enough for me. Although it would be nice to talk to the lectures and look at accommodation.🤔 I also took the opportunity to explore the city a bit as well but sadly everything was closed because there was a strike.
i really liked it too! i heard that a lot of the NI students go home at the weekends though so was kind of worried about that haha
NI is actually quite small so I don’t blame them ! But honestly I don’t think It’ll be so bad because there are a handful of other GB and international students.
Reply 32
Are you guys flying in on the offer holder day or staying overnight? The flight times are always so annoying.
Original post by maniK.
Hi guys!! Congrats to everyone for their offers, is there a gc?
I don’t know of any, but we could start one up?
Reply 34
Original post by maniK.
Are you guys flying in on the offer holder day or staying overnight? The flight times are always so annoying.
i’m not too sure yet the flight times seem so random haha
i’m not too sure yet the flight times seem so random haha
They really are. I had to spend an extra night because of this lol
Reply 36
Daughter got an offer, her sister is in 4th year. We live in NI but will be applying for BT9 accommodation.
Original post by maniK.
Hi guys!! Congrats to everyone for their offers, is there a gc?
hi everyone :smile:
we should def make one!
Reply 38
Original post by notevenheretoday
we should def make one!

i’d be happy to if anyone wants to message their numbers/insta :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by maniK.
Original post by notevenheretoday
we should def make one!