The Student Room Group

Nottingham Midwifery 2024 - Offers?

Hi, I had my interview with Uni of Nottingham last Monday, for Midwifery, and I can't stop checking my emails to see whether I've got an offer or not. They said, at the end of the interview, that they're hoping to give the results early this year, so I should hear soon. But I'm losing my mind waiting, and it's only been a week and a half.

Has anyone had an offer for Midwifery at Nottingham yet, and if so, how long did it take for you to hear back? I've got an interview with Derby at the end of the month too, so interested to hear the same from anyone with offers for Midwifery at Derby too.

Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by BethMae
Hi, I had my interview with Uni of Nottingham last Monday, for Midwifery, and I can't stop checking my emails to see whether I've got an offer or not. They said, at the end of the interview, that they're hoping to give the results early this year, so I should hear soon. But I'm losing my mind waiting, and it's only been a week and a half.

Has anyone had an offer for Midwifery at Nottingham yet, and if so, how long did it take for you to hear back? I've got an interview with Derby at the end of the month too, so interested to hear the same from anyone with offers for Midwifery at Derby too.

Thank you!
I wouldn't be constantly checking your emails.
Just relax and await for them to response as you just had the interview over a week ago, and when they decide to either offer you a place or reject you they will let you know.
Hopefully you'll know soon enough. I think most universities has until May to notify potential students......

I was six weeks before I knew I had a place for midwifery when I did my midwife degree few years ago back now.

Depending on how many people they are interviewing for potential places for the midwifery course will depend on how long they take to consider the applicants that they want to offer places to.

A NHS registered midwife
Reply 2
Original post by BethMae
Hi, I had my interview with Uni of Nottingham last Monday, for Midwifery, and I can't stop checking my emails to see whether I've got an offer or not. They said, at the end of the interview, that they're hoping to give the results early this year, so I should hear soon. But I'm losing my mind waiting, and it's only been a week and a half.Has anyone had an offer for Midwifery at Nottingham yet, and if so, how long did it take for you to hear back? I've got an interview with Derby at the end of the month too, so interested to hear the same from anyone with offers for Midwifery at Derby too.Thank you!
Hi ! I had my interview on the 26th of Jan and I got my offer for midwifery on the 14th of Feb. I was the same and checking my emails and UCAS at least twice a day. You’ll probably hear back fairly soon I’m guessing, hope you get in! Keep us updated x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending