The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF

Hi, has anyone heard back for masters at LCF after submitting the video task?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi, has anyone heard back for masters at LCF after submitting the video task?

Yet to receive any response
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Which MA are you applying to?
Reply 3
Hi, I’m still waiting. I submitted it April 19th
Me too, yet to receive a response. Shared the video on April 18th. What MA have you all applied to? I've applied for MA in Strategic Fashion Marketing.
Reply 5
I applied for MSc Applied Psychology in Fashion.
Reply 6
Original post by ananyajain11
Me too, yet to receive a response. Shared the video on April 18th. What MA have you all applied to? I've applied for MA in Strategic Fashion Marketing.

Have you received any confirmation regarding your application?
No, I haven't. Haven't received an interview request or any communication. Have you?
Original post by Bianca_Faroz
Have you received any confirmation regarding your application?
Reply 8
I got an interview invitation on the 17th and had the interview on Friday 26th. Currently awaiting a response. Hope this helps and, is anyone in the same place?
Reply 9
Hi I didnt even get any kind of response even about the interview.
I got an interview invitation on the 17th and had the interview on Friday 26th. Currently awaiting a response. Hope this helps and, is anyone in the same place?
Original post by olma
Hi I didnt even get any kind of response even about the interview.

Do you guys have any updates?
Reply 11
Do you guys have any updates?

Not yet!
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 12
Original post by ananyajain11

Hey! Did you receive any update from them?
No response yet.
Original post by Dharshigg
Hey! Did you receive any update from them?
Does anyone has heard anything? They told me they will send me an answer by tomorrow 😩
Does anyone has heard anything? They told me they will send me an answer by tomorrow 😩

So I still have heard nothing even though they told be I would hear back by yesterday. Is anyone also in this situation? I don’t know what to think
Has anyone heard anything?
Has anyone heard anything?

Nope, the second deadline for hearing back was 12.07, which was yesterday and I have still not heard anything back. Did you?
Nope, the second deadline for hearing back was 12.07, which was yesterday and I have still not heard anything back. Did you?

No, I haven’t either.
At this point I don’t know what to make of it!!

Did you hear anything?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending