The Student Room Group

i made such a silly mistake I don’t know what’s wrong with me

for this uni assignment we had to write a three minute script (i.e a script for a three minute film - even said in the brief) but i wrote a script that read for three minutes, how silly can i be, it was so embarrassing getting feedback from the lecturer, i still passed but it was too long she only read the first 2 pages
Original post by Anonymous
for this uni assignment we had to write a three minute script (i.e a script for a three minute film - even said in the brief) but i wrote a script that read for three minutes, how silly can i be, it was so embarrassing getting feedback from the lecturer, i still passed but it was too long she only read the first 2 pages

Well, you passed - could have been worse! We all make silly mistakes. It can be very frustrating sometimes but it's alright. You made a mistake, and you learn from it and move on. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you!
Hey there,

Don't feel bad about the mistake with your script. This kind of thing happens to everyone. In fact, I had a similar experience in one of my classes. It's all part of the learning process. The important thing is that you took on board the feedback from your lecturer and now you know for next time. Remember, mistakes are just opportunities for growth. Keep going!

Best regards,
Ilya :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey,

We all make mistakes!! The good news is that you passed. Take the advice from your lecturer and put it towards the next assessment.

Try to not dwell on it - I know it's easier said than done 🙂

My favourite thing about making mistakes that leave me feeling upset is that, the next time I find myself in a similar situation, I'm more aware of how it should be done and who to ask for advise if I need it - and truly, I've made SO many mistakes.

I hope your well,
Iris - third year Politics student at City, University of London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending