The Student Room Group

child nursing at BCU

Is anyone beginning a child nursing course at BCU in September 2024?
Original post by zmaira

Try asking in the 2024 nursing applicants thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7393616
Original post by zmaira

I was planning on joining the course in September 2024, I applied but I did not get the offer because of my grades. I might join the January 2025 course if that is available in clearing but that’s only if I get 120 UCAS points. If not, I will take a gap year and do a course that will give me 120 UCAS points. The subjects I am doing is IT (my coursework is distinction, I still have 2 exam papers to do in the summer which I am hoping I get a merit on one paper and distinction on the other so that I can get distinction star overall), HASC (my coursework is on distinction but it's the same like IT where I also have 2 exam papers and for these I need to get a merit on one paper and distinction on the other and overall it will give me a distinction overall but I am hoping to get distinctions on both my papers and this is also in the summer) and Economics (this subject I HATE the most ughh, I regret doing this subject and I cannot change it or drop it, I have been the only person in my class to get the baddest grades out of everyone. I am hoping to get a D at least because if not then I will not have enough UCAS tariff points to join the course)
Original post by zmaira

Hi what was asked in the interview if you can remember please as i have my interview shortly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending