The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Child Nursing 2023

Hiya, has anyone heard back for Child Nursing? My application code has changed to 007_007A or something like that but no idea what that means!! Thanks!! 😊

Scroll to see replies

Hi, did you apply for GCU? I’m still waiting to hear back 😫 have interviews for Napier and Dundee
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Original post by seaneebennett
Hi, did you apply for GCU? I’m still waiting to hear back 😫 have interviews for Napier and Dundee

Hello! Yes i did, GCU was the only one i applied to as i stay in Glasgow, so fingers crossed. Well done for getting those interviews 🤞🏼 Has your application code changed on the portal thing? Mine did the other day xx
Original post by Anonymous
Hello! Yes i did, GCU was the only one i applied to as i stay in Glasgow, so fingers crossed. Well done for getting those interviews 🤞🏼 Has your application code changed on the portal thing? Mine did the other day xx

Omg literally just got an interview through from them !! X
Omg literally just got an interview through from them !! X

Omg well done!!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed 😬🤞🏼x
thank you!! sorry I didn't reply to that question - my application code didn't change ? did you apply for honours maybe? x
Hi, I applied for here too my application changed to the same 007_07A a few days ago sorry I also have no idea what it means but good luck !x
Also this is the first post I’ve seen of anyone hearing back from gcu child nursing so hopefully we will hear soon x
Original post by Hannahlllouise
Hi, I applied for here too my application changed to the same 007_07A a few days ago sorry I also have no idea what it means but good luck !x

where about are you seeing this number for your application? Thank you! x
where about are you seeing this number for your application? Thank you! x

It’s not on ucas it’s in the gcu portal .. it’s accessed from the acknowledgement email they sent out …it says under application status. yours should now say invitation if you have been offered an interview !x
thank you!! sorry I didn't reply to that question - my application code didn't change ? did you apply for honours maybe? x

No it was just the 3 years i applied for!!! I’ll keep checking 🤞🏼🤞🏼x

I just googled it and found on another thing in student room that someone got an interview when there code changed to that so it could be good news!! xxx
I just googled it and found on another thing in student room that someone got an interview when there code changed to that so it could be good news!! xxx

Fingers crossed !! I’ll let you know if I hear anything xx
Fingers crossed !! I’ll let you know if I hear anything xx

Thank you i will too🥰🤞🏼xx
Is there a way we could make a group chat to keep in touch with each other? x
I applied for BSc child nursing and still have not heard anything:s-smilie: hopefully we hear something soon!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by amymunro
I applied for BSc child nursing and still have not heard anything:s-smilie: hopefully we hear something soon!

I’ve not heard anything either! I believe they go through it in batches though so may take a while :frown: fingers crossed we hear soon !
i hope so! good luck to you
Is anyone still waiting to hear back about child nursing?
I’m still waiting 🥴
Is anyone still waiting to hear back about child nursing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending