The Student Room Group

Crashing Higher Modern Studies

Hi there,

I'm currently studying towards my Nat 5s. I'm thinking about what I want to study at uni, and I am probably going to read Scots Law. With that being said, I'll need to take a humanities subject at Higher (and probably AH too).

However, I don't really want to do what I'm currently doing as my humanity, history. I'd like to do Modern Studies, but I'm worried I won't have the time to study everything I need in just a year. Has any one else tried to crash Higher Modern Studies, and what was it like? Should I just continue history, even though I don't like it? (although I'm alright at it from a grades perspective)

Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by lilyy1
Hi there,

I'm currently studying towards my Nat 5s. I'm thinking about what I want to study at uni, and I am probably going to read Scots Law. With that being said, I'll need to take a humanities subject at Higher (and probably AH too).

However, I don't really want to do what I'm currently doing as my humanity, history. I'd like to do Modern Studies, but I'm worried I won't have the time to study everything I need in just a year. Has any one else tried to crash Higher Modern Studies, and what was it like? Should I just continue history, even though I don't like it? (although I'm alright at it from a grades perspective)

Thanks.

Higher modern studies is very similar to Nat 5 (from someone who did both). The only real difference is the assignment they just brought back, so if you’re confident you can get that done alongside the rest of the course: it should be no problem!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending