The Student Room Group

US Sutton Trust

Hi
Did anyone else get accepted into the Sutton Trust programme. Absolutely buzzing and just want to know names before the April Residential
Reply 1
Original post by Umo55547
Hi
Did anyone else get accepted into the Sutton Trust programme. Absolutely buzzing and just want to know names before the April Residential
Hii i got in
Reply 2
Original post by Etinosa
Hii i got in
Heyy
Where abouts are you from? I'm from West Yorkshire and no one else in my school applied
Reply 3
Heyy
Where abouts are you from? I'm from West Yorkshire and no one else in my school applied
Ohh cool, im not anywhere near there, but no one in my school applied either
Reply 4
guys, I didn't get an email of whether I got accepted of rejected and don't remember how to log back in, what do I do!!!
Reply 5
Original post by ngkam
guys, I didn't get an email of whether I got accepted of rejected and don't remember how to log back in, what do I do!!!
Are you sure you submitted your application, like did you get a post survey to fill out. If yes, just email them, they reply quite quick
Reply 6
Original post by ngkam
Are you sure? Make sure you check your ‘other’ emails and also your junk, just in case. If that doesn’t work, send them an email quickly before Sunday. You also can use webportalapp.com/sp/us24programme to see your application but this doesn't show whether you got in or not
Reply 7
Are you sure you submitted your application, like did you get a post survey to fill out. If yes, just email them, they reply quite quick
after I submitted, I received an email saying my application was submitted etc and I emailed them before Sunday but no response so far
Hi

Yes i cannot wait !!!
Reply 9
Original post by georgiema3
Yes i cannot wait !!!
Congtrats. Where you from? X
Congtrats. Where you from? X
Norfolk. Pretty sure i'm the only one in my college who applied. Hbu? x
Reply 11
Original post by georgiema3
Norfolk. Pretty sure i'm the only one in my college who applied. Hbu? x
West Yorkshire. Everyone else I've asked seem to be quite far from me.
West Yorkshire. Everyone else I've asked seem to be quite far from me.
I'm from west yorkshire too, glad to see I'm not alone

Quick Reply

Latest