The Student Room Group

London Accommodation from May - City centre location

Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my contract from 5.22 at Garden Halls, a UOL student accommodation. It is 5 mins walk from Kings Cross and UCL. Really a city centre location!

The original contract length to be taken over is from 5.22 to 6.22. The time for moving in can be adjusted and there are options for summer extention. My room is single ensuite with a small double bed (1.35m), so also possible for two people to live in. This accommodation is catered with full English breakfast and dinner every day (brunch at weekends). The food are quite good! There is also a shared kitchen. The official weekly rent is 358pw, but I can also offer some discounts if needed. Ideal for students so that the contract can be transferred officially. There are 24/7 reception, free Sunday coffee, free tennis courts, weekly activities, laundry facilities etc. The whole hall is spacious and brilliant!
Reply 1
Original post by Yishu
Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my contract from 5.22 at Garden Halls, a UOL student accommodation. It is 5 mins walk from Kings Cross and UCL. Really a city centre location!
The original contract length to be taken over is from 5.22 to 6.22. The time for moving in can be adjusted and there are options for summer extention. My room is single ensuite with a small double bed (1.35m), so also possible for two people to live in. This accommodation is catered with full English breakfast and dinner every day (brunch at weekends). The food are quite good! There is also a shared kitchen. The official weekly rent is 358pw, but I can also offer some discounts if needed. Ideal for students so that the contract can be transferred officially. There are 24/7 reception, free Sunday coffee, free tennis courts, weekly activities, laundry facilities etc. The whole hall is spacious and brilliant!
Hey how can I contact you? WhatsApp? Kindly share your private email so we can communicate and I can give you my contact number. LSE student April 2024 start.
Reply 2
Original post by Yishu
Hi how can we communicate please? Are you available on WhatsApp? Please share your private email so we can communicate there. Thank you.
Reply 3
Original post by arthina
Hey how can I contact you? WhatsApp? Kindly share your private email so we can communicate and I can give you my contact number. LSE student April 2024 start.
Hi! Nice to hear from you! I will send a private message to you sharing my contact details. If not received, please reply to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending