The Student Room Group

London Accommodation Needed 2023-24

I'm urgently looking for London accommodation, ideally near the LSE campus. Ensuites and studios are preferable if anyone has tenancies or contracts needing takeovers. Looking to move in 18/9/23 (end date more flexible). Ideally under £360/ week. Thank you!

**No longer needed, instead I'm looking for a replacement of my UOL tenancy in Handel Mansions! (Honestly quite heartbroken given its location, price, and room size– but just got an offer from Goodenough College)

Fantastic location in Russel Square, and walkable/ very close to most unis. Large single shared with a room size of 14-18 sq m and double bed, £272.93/week only! You'll only be sharing the kitchen (with your own washing machine) and toilet with 2 others. 50 weeks contract.

*Check if you're eligible, need to have a UOL account

link: https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/handel-mansions/large-single-shared
(edited 7 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by katielhyy
I'm urgently looking for London accommodation, ideally near the LSE campus. Ensuites and studios are preferable if anyone has tenancies or contracts needing takeovers. Looking to move in 18/9/23 (end date more flexible). Ideally under £360/ week. Thank you!

Hi are you still interested in my Whitechapel ensuite accommodation? it is a 7 minute walk from Whitechapel station and it is a 44 week tenancy and 253 pounds per week (you can move in straight away).
Reply 2
Hi if this is still available I’m definitely interested! Message me if so please.
Hi! I am looking to give up my En-suite Self Catered Room at Urbanest Hoxton. It is a 50-week contract at £319/week. Let me know if you're interested in taking it over.
Reply 4
Original post by saramotwani
Hi! I am looking to give up my En-suite Self Catered Room at Urbanest Hoxton. It is a 50-week contract at £319/week. Let me know if you're interested in taking it over.

hey is this still available, I would love to
Original post by stxrinaa.b
hey is this still available, I would love to

Yes it is! PM me for details if interested
Original post by saramotwani
Yes it is! PM me for details if interested

I can’t dm ? Do u have an instagram or email?
Original post by marwan_.
Hi if this is still available I’m definitely interested! Message me if so please.

Are you interested in my contract at Piccadilly Court, it's a single self-catered ensuite at £270pw at Caledonian Road Station so it's only 10 mins away from UCL/ KCL/ LSE.
Original post by just checking 1
Are you interested in my contract at Piccadilly Court, it's a single self-catered ensuite at £270pw at Caledonian Road Station so it's only 10 mins away from UCL/ KCL/ LSE.

I am
Original post by moonlight0405
I am

hi can you dm me at @sandbox_0219 on instagram? it's my alt account
Reply 10
Hey I have an Ensuite room (Singe Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Coopers Court which is on Mile End (Zone 2). It is only a 30 second walk from the Mile End Station to reach the accommodation.

The accommodation is managed and run by Sanctuary Students and hosts only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation.

Mile end station has the Central Line, District Line, Circle Line and others so you can travel to Central London in 15 minutes.

The contract is of 51 weeks at £259pw (Including bills and everything).

Accommodation Link : https://www.sanctuary-students.com/.../london/coopers-court

Feel free to ask anything about the contract.
Reply 11
Hi, I’m definitely interested in this room!

Original post by rst00_
Hey I have an Ensuite room (Singe Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Coopers Court which is on Mile End (Zone 2). It is only a 30 second walk from the Mile End Station to reach the accommodation.

The accommodation is managed and run by Sanctuary Students and hosts only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation.

Mile end station has the Central Line, District Line, Circle Line and others so you can travel to Central London in 15 minutes.

The contract is of 51 weeks at £259pw (Including bills and everything).

Accommodation Link : https://www.sanctuary-students.com/.../london/coopers-court

Feel free to ask anything about the contract.
Reply 12
Hi, I’m definitely interested in this room!

Hey, can you dm me your whatsapp or ig? I am unable to dm you.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 13
Original post by rst00_
Hey, can you dm me your whatsapp or ig? I am unable to dm you.

Yes sure can you send your ig or number through thank you.
Reply 14
Yes sure can you send your ig or number through thank you.

*You can whatsapp me at: 07743 460599‬.

Hi is this still available? I'm interested!!
Reply 16
Original post by Jasmine_27
Hi is this still available? I'm interested!!

Thanks for the offer but it's outside my budget.
Reply 17
How can I contact you?
Reply 18
Dear Thomaslwm

Can you please provide me you number or text me on 07947575971
Reply 19

Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
We are looking for a room to rent for our self’s. We are 23 years old Indian students whose course will be starting in September at the University of Westminster, Marylebone campus.
Please let me know if it would be possible to rent the room you have advertised.
Please text me on 7947575871

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending