The Student Room Group

ramadan 2024 🌙

Scroll to see replies

i am in the process of reverting so my only goals are to do anything i can to get closer to Allah and to also look after myself and not put too much pressure on myself to be 'perfect' right away 🥹
Original post by wavetovenus
i am in the process of reverting so my only goals are to do anything i can to get closer to Allah and to also look after myself and not put too much pressure on myself to be 'perfect' right away 🥹
They are amazing goals, and there is no such thing as a perfect muslim, we just all have to try to be better
Aww so so proud of you for being on this journey. I pray allah accepts all your prayers and blesses you with so much happiness, contentment and plenty of food!! :heart:
Reply 63
this is the cutest and most precious thing i've heard all week, may Allah swt make your journey easy and i wish you the best of luck. remember to take things slow and steady, and as you said, don't pressurise yourself since even us, as born muslims, are on our own journey to improve ourselves and become better muslims 🤍🤍🤍 hope you have an amazing ramadan my lovely, keeping you in my prayers <33
Reply 64
Ramadan Mubarak everyone! May Allah accept all your fasts and may this month bring you barakah. Hoping this is my year to improve myself permanently 💜
Original post by Z_K
Ramadan Mubarak everyone! May Allah accept all your fasts and may this month bring you barakah. Hoping this is my year to improve myself permanently 💜
Ameen and inshallah this ramadan goes well for you
Reply 66
Original post by Z_K
ramadan mubarakkk, ameen 🤍🤍 insha'allah you're able to make the changes you want this ramadan <33
FAST NUMBER 1
Hello everyone. Im off to have a little nap now before I wake up at 6:30 inshallah for the day. I hope you all had a nice sahoor and just in general did all the things you wanted <3
Reply 68
Original post by Tatakae L
FAST NUMBER 1
Hello everyone. Im off to have a little nap now before I wake up at 6:30 inshallah for the day. I hope you all had a nice sahoor and just in general did all the things you wanted <3
OOO WE SHOULD ALL DO A LITTLE DAILY UPDATE ON HERE hope you had a lovely suhoor and sleep well lovely <33
Reply 69
fast number 1
woke up at around 3:50 for suhoor and read qur'an for 35 mins, probs not going to sleep since i'm going to try have a routine of doing some early morning revision before school 💪 so off to do an hour of revision now, have a lovely day 🤍🤍
Original post by milktee
fast number 1
woke up at around 3:50 for suhoor and read qur'an for 35 mins, probs not going to sleep since i'm going to try have a routine of doing some early morning revision before school 💪 so off to do an hour of revision now, have a lovely day 🤍🤍
hhaa thats so good mashallah. good luck with your revision <3
Reply 71
hhaa thats so good mashallah. good luck with your revision <3
thank youuu <33 NOW GIRL GO TO SLEEP
Original post by milktee
thank youuu <33 NOW GIRL GO TO SLEEP
IM TRYINGGG😭😭😭.
oK ok im gone now <3
Reply 73
IM TRYINGGG😭😭😭.
oK ok im gone now <3
LMAOAOA SHOO GO SLEEP
you don't need to reply to my gyg post dw <33
@emm4nuella I've moved the thread for you
that's amazing news mashallah !! we're here to support you through your reverting journey <3
Fast number 1: ENTRY 2.
Yes I am making this into my own ramadan diary, but lets be real, who is going to stop me :teehee:
I have eaten and stuffed myself to the absolute max. Im so full but the ramadan happines is really flowing throughout me, and I miss this feeling so much.

U am off to go and revise now and then after that hopefully catch a early nights sleep if I feel as though I have done enough revision.

Hope you all had a wonderful first day of ramadan :heart:
Yes I am making this into my own ramadan diary, but lets be real, who is going to stop me :teehee:
I have eaten and stuffed myself to the absolute max. Im so full but the ramadan happines is really flowing throughout me, and I miss this feeling so much.
U am off to go and revise now and then after that hopefully catch a early nights sleep if I feel as though I have done enough revision.
i am going to read every entry 💯💯💯 and REALL iftar was almost 3 hours ago and i'm still full

ENJOY UR ENERGISED WORK
Reply 78
hehe going to enjoy reading your entries, and may post some updates myself if i get time 🤞🤞
no i get you so much, ramadan is literally my favourite time of the year i love it so much
hope you got some revision done <3
Reply 79
fast 1: night edition 🌙

gna follow along with @Tatakae L's updates hehe
i got home at 4:30, prayed asr and literally took a nap until 5 MINS BEFORE IFTAR LMAOO, my mum just let me sleep bcs she knew i was on 5 hours of sleep after staying awake since 3:50am 💀 iftar was amazing as always and my baby sis was awake asw so she was eating cereal for her dinner at the table with us 🥺🤍
i read some qur'an after iftar and went to the mosque to pray taraweeh, and i've just been doing some coursework since then

off to bed now and i hope you guys all had a lovely first day of ramadan 🤍🤍 hoping tomorrow is even better insha'allah <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending