ramadan 2024 🌙

Scroll to see replies

Ramadan Mubarakk!
Reply 81
Original post by user4721
Ramadan Mubarakk!
ramadan mubarak to you toooo 🤍🤍
Original post by miss_nia
i am going to read every entry 💯💯💯 and REALL iftar was almost 3 hours ago and i'm still full
ENJOY UR ENERGISED WORK
haha yess im stuffed and i barely ate anything, but oop i went to sleep and did nothing so imma try do some now
Original post by milktee
hehe going to enjoy reading your entries, and may post some updates myself if i get time 🤞🤞
no i get you so much, ramadan is literally my favourite time of the year i love it so much
hope you got some revision done <3
aww haha, annd yes its so fun. I didnt get anything done but imma do some now so thank youu <33
Original post by milktee
fast 1: night edition 🌙
gna follow along with @Tatakae L's updates hehe
i got home at 4:30, prayed asr and literally took a nap until 5 MINS BEFORE IFTAR LMAOO, my mum just let me sleep bcs she knew i was on 5 hours of sleep after staying awake since 3:50am 💀 iftar was amazing as always and my baby sis was awake asw so she was eating cereal for her dinner at the table with us 🥺🤍
i read some qur'an after iftar and went to the mosque to pray taraweeh, and i've just been doing some coursework since then
off to bed now and i hope you guys all had a lovely first day of ramadan 🤍🤍 hoping tomorrow is even better insha'allah <3
aww i feel honoured rn.

but also that was such a beautiful dayyy. i hope all of your days are just as amazing
fast number 2: ENTRY 1
im so insanley late guys, I was supposed to stay awake after I did suhoor and I read some quran and prayed, but my baby brother was crying so I went to him to get him back to sleep and ended up sleeing next to him. oop-
but I did do nearly everything else I wanted to do in the morning so yeah.
Reply 86
Original post by Tatakae L
aww haha, annd yes its so fun. I didnt get anything done but imma do some now so thank youu <33

yesss, aww alright, of course <33
Reply 87
aww i feel honoured rn.
but also that was such a beautiful dayyy. i hope all of your days are just as amazing

gotta credit the original trend setter 🤞
it wasss, thank you <3 hope yours are as amazing asw 🤍
Reply 88
fast number 2: ENTRY 1
im so insanley late guys, I was supposed to stay awake after I did suhoor and I read some quran and prayed, but my baby brother was crying so I went to him to get him back to sleep and ended up sleeing next to him. oop-
but I did do nearly everything else I wanted to do in the morning so yeah.

i didn't get to do ny update either 😭😭 i was so busy doing dt omg
aww that's cute, and at least you got to do most of the things you wanted to in the morning so that's a positive <3
havw a lovely day today 🤍🤍
Reply 89
fast 2: morning edition

can't make the title bold bcs I'm on my phone on the bus rn lmaoo. right after praying fajr and reading 30 mins of qur'an, I got straight to working on my dt coursework and did that for a whole hour and half 😭😭 meaning im on 4 hours 50 mins of sleep which also means im going to fall asleep during school today... but period 5 is p.e. and I don't think I'm going to be sleeping whilst playing netball 💀

but suhoor was great and the positive is that i managed to get a lot of dt done whilst listening to my fav nasheed playlist 🤍

little question for you guys: what are your favourite nasheeds and nasheed artists?

mine have gotta be maher zain and siedd, and my fav maher zain nasheeds are 'rahmatul lil alameen' and 'paradise'. my fav siedd nasheeds are 'rabbir hamhuma' and 'back to you' <33

may Allah swt bless us with a beautiful second day of ramadan 🤍
Original post by milktee
can't make the title bold bcs I'm on my phone on the bus rn lmaoo. right after praying fajr and reading 30 mins of qur'an, I got straight to working on my dt coursework and did that for a whole hour and half 😭😭 meaning im on 4 hours 50 mins of sleep which also means im going to fall asleep during school today... but period 5 is p.e. and I don't think I'm going to be sleeping whilst playing netball 💀
but suhoor was great and the positive is that i managed to get a lot of dt done whilst listening to my fav nasheed playlist 🤍
little question for you guys: what are your favourite nasheeds and nasheed artists?
mine have gotta be maher zain and siedd, and my fav maher zain nasheeds are 'rahmatul lil alameen' and 'paradise'. my fav siedd nasheeds are 'rabbir hamhuma' and 'back to you' <33
Ahh well done for doing so much in the morning, but yes the few hours of sleep is so real, thats basically what I live off😭😭
andd sleeping through netball would be crazy. but fr these PE teachers dont even give you the benifit of the doubt.

my fave nasheed artist would have to be muhammad al muqit through and though and my fave nasheed would be his "close your eyes".

Ameennn
Got my interview tomorrow 😰
Original post by Mohammed_2000
Got my interview tomorrow 😰
inshallah it goes well :thumbsup:
Guys, be a sport and fill this questionare out for me if you want. It will literaly take 30 seconds, its the shortest thing ever, plus it gives me more date to work with. https://forms.gle/fXHe6Nu1ZECsbE1u6 thank you
Original post by milktee
Maher zain - 'Barakallah Allah Lakuma' and 'Ramadan'
Humood - 'Kun Anta' and 'Be Curious'
Siedd - 'changes' , 'remember me' , 'keep us close' and 'little things' (I especially love 'little things' ❤)
Zain Bhika ofc - 'Cotton Candy Sky' , 'Allah Made Everything' and 'Mountains of Makkah' and Eid Saeed
Song - Qamarun
I love every artist and can't list them all sadly

Ameen
Original post by koolkhad
Maher zain - 'Barakallah Allah Lakuma' and 'Ramadan'
Humood - 'Kun Anta' and 'Be Curious'
Siedd - 'changes' , 'remember me' , 'keep us close' and 'little things' (I especially love 'little things' ❤)
Zain Bhika ofc - 'Cotton Candy Sky' , 'Allah Made Everything' and 'Mountains of Makkah' and Eid Saeed
Song - Qamarun
I love every artist and can't list them all sadly
Ameen
ahh I used to listen to allah made everything all the time with my cousins
inshallah it goes well :thumbsup:

Thank you been practicing and preparing for it since last week when I got the call on Tuesday 😬
Original post by Mohammed_2000
Thank you been practicing and preparing for it since last week when I got the call on Tuesday 😬
You'll smash it inshallah, and dont forget allah does whatever is good for you so dont let the outcome put you down
Original post by milktee
fast 1: night edition 🌙
gna follow along with @Tatakae L's updates hehe
i got home at 4:30, prayed asr and literally took a nap until 5 MINS BEFORE IFTAR LMAOO, my mum just let me sleep bcs she knew i was on 5 hours of sleep after staying awake since 3:50am 💀 iftar was amazing as always and my baby sis was awake asw so she was eating cereal for her dinner at the table with us 🥺🤍
i read some qur'an after iftar and went to the mosque to pray taraweeh, and i've just been doing some coursework since then
off to bed now and i hope you guys all had a lovely first day of ramadan 🤍🤍 hoping tomorrow is even better insha'allah <3
that sounds so peaceful omg <3 mashallah
Original post by milktee

RAMADAN MUBARAK 🌙

What is Ramadan?
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, when Muslims dedicate this sacred time to prayer, fasting, asking for forgiveness and reading Qur'an. The Islamic calendar follows the lunar calendar, meaning the dates of Ramadan vary every year. Ramadan remembers the month the Qur'an was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and the actual night the Qur'an was revealed to him is called Lailat-ul-Qadr ( 'Night of Power' ), which falls in the last 10 days of Ramadan.
Muslims fast from just before dawn, with a meal called suhoor until directly after sunset, with a meal called iftar.
It is a month were we make or break habits, get closer to Allah (swt) and spend quality time with family and friends.
💚 My goals for Ramadan:

read the whole Qur'an

pray taraweeh and tahajjud everday

do lots of dhikr, and sunnah and nafl prayers

make dua for those suffering around the world

ask for forgiveness

get closer to Allah swt

give iftar to neighbours and family friends

stay on top of my revision

If you guys are worried about not being able to revise during Ramadan, I watched this video (How to Study during Ramdan) and there are so many other videos on yt that can give you an insight how to stay on top of your revision whilst also getting closer to Islam. My plan is to sleep right after Taraweeh and stay awake after Suhoor in the morning, so that I can get a couple hours of revision in the morning before school 💪🤍
I created this thread for anyone who wants to create some goals for Ramadan so that we maximise our rewards and blessings in this month and not have the thought 'I didn't do enough this Ramadan'. It can also just be a general thread for talking about anything Ramadan related and a supportive community to expand your knowledge <3
Ramadan Mubarak 🤍🤍🤍
i love this!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending