The Student Room Group

Not sure if I’ll get the student loan funding?

Hey I did previous years at uni, I did a full year 2016/17, i attended at least once every semester but didn’t get a grade for that year as I did no work, I also started a second year on a new course 2017/18 but left after 1 month as I was reporting a sexual assault and it was rough. I am now wanting to start a new degree, the degree will be 3 years but I’m not sure if I’ll qualify for the whole 3 years funding after my previous attempts of studying?
Hi there. Could you please confirm the full name of the new course and university you are looking to study? How many year will the new course be? When are you looking to start? Thanks, Leah.
university of sunderland, BSC (HONS) ADULT NURSING (BLENDED) NORTH OF ENGLAND, 3 years, unsure on when id be looking to start, probable next year or later on this year (wont be september 2024)
Hi Brookealicex,

What was the previous course that you studied?

Thanks,
Calum
Original post by Brookealicex
university of sunderland, BSC (HONS) ADULT NURSING (BLENDED) NORTH OF ENGLAND, 3 years, unsure on when id be looking to start, probable next year or later on this year (wont be september 2024)
Thanks. Nursing courses are typically exempt from previous study rules and therefore we won't take your previous years into account. This course is showing as an exception course on our system. Thanks, Leah.
Original post by Leah SLC
Thanks. Nursing courses are typically exempt from previous study rules and therefore we won't take your previous years into account. This course is showing as an exception course on our system. Thanks, Leah.
So does this mean I would get the full funding for this? Thanks
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi Brookealicex,
What was the previous course that you studied?
Thanks,
Calum
It was policing
Hi Brookealicex,

Yes, you will get full funding for your new Nursing course as these are exempt from previous study rules

Thanks,
Calum

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending