The Student Room Group

English Edexcel A-Level 2024 Paper 3

Hi, i'm homeschooling right now n i need help understanding what paper 3 is about. I know I have to do an investigation based on the pre-release material but what exactly do i have to do. like do i have to research an example and use that in my exam ??
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by saf_bajaffer
Hi, i'm homeschooling right now n i need help understanding what paper 3 is about. I know I have to do an investigation based on the pre-release material but what exactly do i have to do. like do i have to research an example and use that in my exam ??

hi i went from a B to an A* last year so please private message me if you would like my notes, I know tough alevels can be xx good luck!
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum
which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
sorry wheres the link 😳 😅
Original post by schoolgirl 69
hi i went from a B to an A* last year so please private message me if you would like my notes, I know tough alevels can be xx good luck!

I'm not able to PM right now. it says 'they need to know more about me'. am i supposed to answer forums n stuff ?😅

Quick Reply

Latest