The Student Room Group

Hertfordshire University Animation Interview

Hi all, I’ve been scrolling through threads unsure as to whether or not I have a definitive so I just wanted to ask those who’ve done an interview with herts, I’ve have mine soon for 3D animation and VFX online and I wanted to ask what type of questions do they ask? I’m kinda nervous
Original post by teawrsu
Hi all, I’ve been scrolling through threads unsure as to whether or not I have a definitive so I just wanted to ask those who’ve done an interview with herts, I’ve have mine soon for 3D animation and VFX online and I wanted to ask what type of questions do they ask? I’m kinda nervous

Hi @teawrsu

Congratulations on being invited to an interview! :smile: Generally, in any interview, the interviewer wants to learn more about you and what has interested you in the particular opportunity - in this case, its your desired course of study. So, ensure you are prepared for questions where you can express your passion, skills, goals and personality that would make you suitable for this course.

Please refer to the link below for more information and advice on what Herts look for in a BA 3D Animation and Visual Effects applicant:
https://www.herts.ac.uk/study/schools-of-study/creative-arts/your-application/undergraduate-applicants/animation,-games-and-visual-effects-applicants

Hope this helps, wishing you all the best for your interview!

Juan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending