The Student Room Group

I need help

Hey I'm 17 rn and female and I have a roman nose and feel ugly . I want a pixie cut but I'm scared ill look more ugly . I would like to know if roman noses are actually ugly or its my imagination
Reply 1
We can be our own worse critics.

If you want a pixie cut, find some pictures of people with similar-shaped faces and styles and see how it suits them. Have a good chat with your hairdresser; they may recommend something slightly different, but if you trust them go with it. It's hair, it will grow again and can be cut again.
they aight drop the snap
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey I'm 17 rn and female and I have a roman nose and feel ugly . I want a pixie cut but I'm scared ill look more ugly . I would like to know if roman noses are actually ugly or its my imagination

Gir;l stop im literally 16 and also have a roman nose...i advice not to get a pixie cut just bcz of ur nose u also need to keep in mind and question urself if it will suit ur face shape. AND roman noses R not ugly trust me i always used to hate my nose but as i got older i relaized it's not that big of a deal esp if u alrdy have a pretty (u do!!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending