The Student Room Group

A*A*C - what do i do?

in my last set of mocks i achieved A*A*C, the C being in spanish.

i have applied to do english at uni but i havent accepted my uni offers yet - my firm would be york (AAA) and my insurance birmingham (AAB).

realistically, will they accept me if i come out with these grades? or should i apply to a lower insurance/plan to just go through clearing.
Reply 1
Those grades are incredible. You should apply too any university you want to go to, even if they don't accept you. Still worth applying. I'm sure they will with those grades. I got DDD and I was accepted into university (although I turned it down for a job)
Reply 2
Original post by iNNer02
Those grades are incredible. You should apply too any university you want to go to, even if they don't accept you. Still worth applying. I'm sure they will with those grades. I got DDD and I was accepted into university (although I turned it down for a job)

wow thank you so much!! that's definitely given me a confidence boost :-)
Original post by irismayh
in my last set of mocks i achieved A*A*C, the C being in spanish.
i have applied to do english at uni but i havent accepted my uni offers yet - my firm would be york (AAA) and my insurance birmingham (AAB).
realistically, will they accept me if i come out with these grades? or should i apply to a lower insurance/plan to just go through clearing.

might be worth asking ur school’s careers people?
we got told by ours last week that some unis are historically more flexible if u miss a grade and others don’t budge
but that’s something that probably only a teacher/someone who’s seen multiple cohorts apply would know :smile: good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending