The Student Room Group

Can I get a B in Biology in 4 weeks?

Hi
Do you think it's possible to get a B in AQA Biology if I revise propelry in four weeks? Please be honest. I'm stressing now. I know I should have been revising but I've been neglecting it! If I start now, do you think I could get a B?
Original post by Minhoe_16
Hi
Do you think it's possible to get a B in AQA Biology if I revise propelry in four weeks? Please be honest. I'm stressing now. I know I should have been revising but I've been neglecting it! If I start now, do you think I could get a B?

What sort of level are you at now? If you're at a C, then sure - a B is possible. If you're at an E, then not so much.
Reply 2
C/D but the main problem is that i've not actually sat down and revised.
C/D but the main problem is that i've not actually sat down and revised.

I'd say you have a reasonable chance of getting from a C/D to a B/C in four weeks - with diligent and effective revision - then you just need to get lucky on the day and have the questions fall your way for it to be a B rather than a C.
Reply 4
yh I'm also doing two alevels so I have more time
Hi

I’m Scottish so I’m not familiar with AQA Biology but ik it’s pretty much in between sqa highers and advanced highers. I think it’s not necessarily how much time you’ve got left that’s the problem, it’s what you DO with that time left. In my eyes, 30 days is enough if you put a good 5 hours of revision everyday if you really want to do well. And make sure the revision isn’t passive. ask your teachers questions on areas you don’t understand, do past papers, learn from your mistakes, make sure your terminology when answering questions is specific enough (make use of the course specification for this) and you’ll definitely do well.
Reply 6
Original post by DataVenia
What sort of level are you at now? If you're at a C, then sure - a B is possible. If you're at an E, then not so much.

I went from a U to an A in about 4-5 weeks with a couple hours a day of studying so it is most definitely possible if your willing to put in the work
Reply 7
Original post by kermit72632
I went from a U to an A in about 4-5 weeks with a couple hours a day of studying so it is most definitely possible if your willing to put in the work

Can I ask how you revised in those 4-5 weeks?
As long as your familiar with the content, just do as many exam qs and past papers to solidify applying the content and hope it all sticks. If you don't know the content use PMT flashcards or watch videos and then answer the qs - note every q you get wrong and go over them a few days later etc.
Can I ask how you revised in those 4-5 weeks?

How did it go ?

Quick Reply

Latest