The Student Room Group

Kingston Graphic design vs WDKA graphic design?

Kingston and WDKA offered me a place of graphic design, and I'm wondering what school i should go. Are there any opinions about these schools?
(edited 1 month ago)
Kingston's great, but if you're prepared to move to a different country, then studying graphic design in the Netherlands is going to be an incredible experience.
Reply 2
Original post by insidedesigner
Kingston's great, but if you're prepared to move to a different country, then studying graphic design in the Netherlands is going to be an incredible experience.

Well I'm an international student so both schools are very new to me! Do you know anything about WDKA? What 's the merit of Kingston? I searched for those schools and found out that both of them are incredible!
Original post by cji5652
Kingston and WDKA offered me a place of graphic design, and I'm wondering what school i should go. Are there any opinions about these schools?

Hi @cji5652

Congratulations on your offer for Kingston! I don't personally study graphics here at Kingston but I have friends here that enjoy it and I am also part of the Kingston School of Art studying fashion communication and promotion. I have been to the graphics design floor on the art campus (Knights Park) and have seen the spaces they have to work in and have lectures and workshops in , it seems like a really nice creative environment to work in. The campus I also love and find it inspiring being surrounded by so many creative students, and by both nature with the river running next to the campus and of course being so close to central London.

We also have lots of great facilities, the libraries are filled with macs with all the software installed and there are also lots of computer suites you can go and work in. There are lots of great workshops that anyone can use no matter what subject you study, so you can be really creative using any machines, materials and mediums that you wish to use.

I hope this helps, if you have any more questions feel free to ask :smile:
-Grace(Kingston Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest