The Student Room Group

A Level Choice (RESPOND IF YOUR YEAR BELOW ASWELL)

I don't know if this is common in other schools so I would like people to respond. In my school a large majority of students pick for their
A-levels, Physics + Maths + (something else). I wanna know if this is the same for other schools?

(Also I think because of this common appearance I feel like people are then encouraged to pick Physics as their A-Level, but idkk)
my sixth form and another college I applied for said you can choose any a levels providiing you can get entry grades for them so think its a bit weird that youre encouraged into specific ones
Original post by carnaldrax
I don't know if this is common in other schools so I would like people to respond. In my school a large majority of students pick for their
A-levels, Physics + Maths + (something else). I wanna know if this is the same for other schools?
(Also I think because of this common appearance I feel like people are then encouraged to pick Physics as their A-Level, but idkk)

in my year only less than 20 do physics out of over 100 students. Humanities and social sciences are more popular, as well as Econ, IT and business
[ I do bio chem psych and am yr13 :smile: ]
Reply 3
Original post by _fafa233
in my year only less than 20 do physics out of over 100 students. Humanities and social sciences are more popular, as well as Econ, IT and business
[ I do bio chem psych and am yr13 :smile: ]

Oh wow that's interesting, less than 20! For my school its like all 100 😭

Quick Reply

Latest