The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Northampton vs De Montfort uni

Hiya I am applying for 2025 courses and need to decide on my decisions this year because I applied early. Stuck between De Montfort and Uni of Northampton, both cities seem really nice and the coures are both great. Northampton have smaller classes and I have an unconditional offer, whereas De Montfort have some more resources and I have a conditional offer.
Any advice is welcome :biggrin:
@anonymous#1

Congratulations on your offer!

I hope you are doing well. I was in the same boat when I was trying to decide which university to pick. Ultimately, I chose DMU as they provided lot of support prior to joining the university and they were offering placement opportunities.

I personally think it was the best decision I had taken as I realized that DMU is so much more than the course you study. It really does allow you to become a mature adult and prepare you for career ahead. I made friends for life here and was able to take help from Careers and Placement Team to find a suitable career path for me. They also offer #DMUglobal trips which was a highlight for one of friends who visited Berlin on a volunteering trip (expenses all paid for) 😍.

I will highly recommend visiting respective universities to gauge their services and facilities, academic staff and teaching as not every university is made for all.

You can also speak to our current students to gain some organic insight on DMU by using the following link: Chat with a student (dmu.ac.uk)

I hope this can help you make an informed decision, however, if you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

Best,
Swarda, De Montfort University Rep 💫
Northampton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending