The Student Room Group

Dmu/uni of Leicester

Which one between uni uni of Leicester and de Montfort is better for accounting. I’m thinking of doing accounting with business management but I don’t know which uni to choose between these two. What’s the employability rate for those two? Also which uni will help me to find a job more easily after graduating and earn higher salary ?
Original post by Fatamata
Which one between uni uni of Leicester and de Montfort is better for accounting. I’m thinking of doing accounting with business management but I don’t know which uni to choose between these two. What’s the employability rate for those two? Also which uni will help me to find a job more easily after graduating and earn higher salary ?

Compare course modules (including optional modules) for all years - which do you find more interesting? Do either courses offer placement opportunities as this is what will add to your graduate CV.
Original post by Fatamata

Hi there @Fatamata - it's great to hear that you are interested in DMU and passionate about planning ahead and for your future career prospects!:smartass:

We know that graduates and students look for placement prospects, employability after graduation, as well as careers support from universities. These are all important factors of choosing the best University to fit you!:biggrin:

More information on our Accounting and Business BSc (Hons) is on our website, including information on our paid placement year option, and our Award-Winning Careers Team:flower2: From Discover Uni you can also check out the employment rates, 90% after 15 months (2018-2020), for our graduates following successful completion of the programme here! Our Careers team are also on hand during your studies and after to help support you towards your career ambitions and you can book 1-1 appointments and drop-ins:u:

I hope this helps!

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending