The Student Room Group

Outsourcing...

The purpose of this project is to create a debugger program. This program will take as input the source code another program, and will analyze that other program and determine if it will run to completion, or have an error, or go into an infinite loop.

To state that another way, given a function f and input x, determine if f(x) will halt.

http://www.markwick.eu/getacoder_alant.htm

A friend showed me this gem and I thought it was hilarious enough to share with you guys! Some of the comments are brilliant!

Hello, we have an Expert team of 70 Webdesigners and developers, who will do very impressive designing for you .They will start working on your Project Bug Finder ASAP.There will be constant communication online and on phone. Please visit PMB for the work examples...Looking forward to hear from you and discuss further on the project, Thanks, Shivani

:rofl:
Reply 1
Programs writing programs... Are we in the Matrix now?
Reply 2
I lol'd. Also, how is your app going?
Reply 3
caaakeeey
I lol'd. Also, how is your app going?

As good as it can be I guess! I've secured an offer from Imperial and I've got an interview for Cambridge this friday, but I doubt that will go well and I think I'd prefer Imperial anyway :smile:

Yourself?
Reply 4
Got an offer at Imperial too, had my interview yesterday. Meh.

Latest

Trending

Trending