The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maybe this was posted too early...Political activists are usually too lazy to be up by 9:44. Darn!...anyway..

/bump
Reply 2
Brilliant...spreading where, a revolution is needed I think, but then thats me so...
Reply 3
What you mean the violence is escalating
Reply 4
KJ21
What you mean the violence is escalating
ah, yes didnt read that
Reply 5
It's in the article lol, molotov coctails etc. Aparantly they put a bomb at a police station in greece, that was in some other article. They're destroying shops and cars etc. And there's this law in greece where police cannot enter university grounds so students get up on the roof of Uni's and throw molotov coctails XD
Reply 6
Yeah, lets have a revolution against corrupt politicians.
Reply 7
England, mainly the royal family, avoided a revolution once before. This time...they shall not escape!
Reply 8
ha ha ha, but then anyone remember how the french ****** up when they had their revolution?
Reply 9
Lol yeah they did the whole 360 degrees and got back to an Emperor.

Somebody should have said. " YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG "
Reply 10
Lord Oliver
ha ha ha, but then anyone remember how the french ****** up when they had their revolution?

Yeah, William Wordsworth had a fit. :biggrin:
Zamolxes
Lol yeah they did the whole 360 degrees and got back to an Emperor.

Somebody should have said. " YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG "

Ha ha ha, i couldnt agree more
Reply 12
I think we should all get some V for Vendetta masks, and organize some protests with " Anonymous " on our side. BRING DOWN THE PARLIAMENT!!...remmember rememember the 12th of december.
Reply 13
Yeah remember the 12th December. Birds VS Planes tonight :woo:
Zamolxes
I think we should all get some V for Vendetta masks, and organize some protests with " Anonymous " on our side. BRING DOWN THE PARLIAMENT!!...remmember rememember the 12th of december.

ha ha ha ha they'll hold another firework night but this time it will be in celebration that it happened!
-Matt
Yeah remember the 12th December. Birds VS Planes tonight :woo:

YEAH!...:devil2:
Reply 16
Still I think the chances of something like this happening in Brittain are slim. And so far it's one of the countries that arent mentioned in the protest. " latin countries " like spain italy and france easily flared up.

WHY MUST THE BRITS BE SO CALM!!
Reply 17
Zamolxes
Alright so you should read the article. But basically a kid got shot by the cops in greece and people went ******* crazy. And now aparantly the protests are spreading throughout europe and the violence is escalating. What do you guys think?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081211/ap_on_re_eu/eu_europe_unrest

Just let me know when it spreads to the UK and I'll hop on a plane and come back to join a Death Squad.
Death squad...ah the good old days...
The riots started in Greece cause a whole generation of kids feel like they've had their chips severely pissed on. Graduates with little oppurtunities. Interestingly, five million people graduate from Chinese universities EVERY YEAR. Their unistats must read like an obituary.

Latest

Trending

Trending