The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
I have it firm deferred to this september, studying chemistry.
Really looking forward to it, theres something about UCL that is different from other universities!
What course are you doing? (couldnt be bothered looking up course code..!)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
MulderMan
I have it firm deferred to this september, studying chemistry.
Really looking forward to it, theres something about UCL that is different from other universities!
What course are you doing? (couldnt be bothered looking up course code..!)

I'm going to be studying Modern Languages... I can't wait! Where else did you apply? How's the gap year?
I've got a deferred place as well. Also doing Modern Languages, although French and Italian rather than German. I can't wait either :biggrin:
I've firmed UCL for Geology. Can't WAIT to go to London.
Reply 5
firmed ucl for electrical eng
Reply 6
firm for maths dunno if im looking forward to it evry1 says its not student-y enough
7ate9
firm for maths dunno if im looking forward to it evry1 says its not student-y enough

What do you mean? I've never heard people say UCL isn't very studenty. Other London universities, yes, but not UCL?:confused:
Reply 8
Yes. English. Indeed.
Reply 9
yeah i'm going for philosophy. Feel pretty apathetic tbh not particularly looking forward to it...
The course or the university?!
Reply 11
emioly
yeah i'm going for philosophy. Feel pretty apathetic tbh not particularly looking forward to it...

why? srsly, why?
Reply 12
zef99
why? srsly, why?

wWhy what? Am I not looking forward to it??

Duno really, just don't think it will be that different to living at home apart from everything will be dirtier and I'll have even less money... lol
I'll probably get more excited when the time arrives. I'm looking forward to the actual course though although I suspect that will have changed by the time second year comes around and I start not being able to be bothered to go into lectures..

hmmm I think I'd rather go in without any expectations or I'll just end up being disappointed.
Reply 13
Yeh, I"m going for Philosophy, and I"m looking forward to it so much!!! Can"t wait to be living on my own in London!

Peace x
Reply 14
I'm going for English and German Law and I can't wait!

Latest

Trending

Trending