The Student Room Group
Reply 1
TIGTIG
Does anyone speak it?

I did it for 2 years at school, in years 8 and 9, but I can hardly remember anything now. Apart from the basic hello, goodbye, my name is Sarah, I live in Reading and I am 13 years old (I was 13 when I learnt that sentence and I don't know what 18 is anymore!). Oh and I remember the word for guinea pig!!!
Reply 2
Chicken
I did it for 2 years at school, in years 8 and 9, but I can hardly remember anything now. Apart from the basic hello, goodbye, my name is Sarah, I live in Reading and I am 13 years old (I was 13 when I learnt that sentence and I don't know what 18 is anymore!). Oh and I remember the word for guinea pig!!!

Its ashsame we british dont try to speak languages outside europe FRENCH is crap I can say f**K u u old fart tavu vali postdal ti star purdet. i can write russian the alphabets cool
Reply 3
Da!

Well... no.
ja gabarit po russku, troshke
Reply 5
Vladimir Putin
ja gabarit po russku, troshke

wow what did that mean
TIGTIG
wow what did that mean

I speak in russian, a little
Reply 7
Vladimir Putin
I speak in russian, a little

where did you learn za govorah rooskee troshtkee
Reply 8
draasvityeh! men yasa voot Sza. kak dilya?
Reply 9
Sza
draasvityeh! men yasa voot Sza. kak dilya?

i am very well thank u, and u?
(did russian for my gcse's but totally forgotton it, cant even rememba how to say d above ^^ can rememba how to read it though!=P)
Reply 10
i tried it!!
Reply 11
I am doing it for GCSE at the minute and finding it much easier then French. Once you know the alphabet it is pretty easy and if it can be said slightly interesting. Also I think it is going to be quite a valuable language to have and I am considering doing it for A level. :biggrin:
Reply 12
i lurrrrrveee russian...ilove ths sound and its always bin one of my ideas to learn it since i was quiet young. i know some basic conversation but havent got time to learn more yet. but it sounds great.
TIGTIG
Its ashsame we british dont try to speak languages outside europe FRENCH is crap I can say f**K u u old fart tavu vali postdal ti star purdet. i can write russian the alphabets cool

Who gives cares about learning russian. I hate russians. I'm never going to go there. And I don't want to learn it so fuck you.
I want to learn Russian one day! At the moment, I'm doing AS Italian and hope to study Maths or something and then both Japanese and Italian as my options if possible. I have also spoken Cantonese for all my life as well. Once I have become fluent enough with Italian and Japanese, I wanna learn at least one more language, either German or Russian. Learning languages is the only thing I'm really sure I want to do and enjoy the most. If I could, I would want to be fluent in English, Cantonese, Italian, Japanese, German, Russian and maybe French or Mandarin.
Reply 15
Tina
i lurrrrrveee russian...ilove ths sound and its always bin one of my ideas to learn it since i was quiet young. i know some basic conversation but havent got time to learn more yet. but it sounds great.

im polish. similar to russian

Latest

Trending

Trending