The Student Room Group
Reply 27980
Hiya roflbunny
roflbunny
morning people

morningo.
Vienna:)
Hiya Fil How are you? scare anyone this morning!

not yet lol.
Reply 27983
yeah i wish key skills didn't make me do this sort of thing because i find it hard explaining things and so on

--------------

oh fil you scared me,,, i think i didn't expect you to write you just appear from nowhere sometimes...
yeah i wish key skills didn't make me do this sort of thing because i find it hard explaining things and so on

--------------

oh fil you scared me,,, i think i didn't expect you to write you just appear from nowhere sometimes...

oooh lol. Well sorry about that. I guess my previous statment is wrong now hehe.
Reply 27985
yeah... i really shouldn't be on here in a lesson but who cares... i am doing research... or help with portfolio..
Don't worry Im on here at work.
me back...had pancakes :smile:
Shylock
me back...had pancakes :smile:

tasty!

Jasmine are you here?
Reply 27989
mmmm pancakes... i don't have lunch with me again today nor do i have money but i have teabags.... mmmm i wonder what they taste like?
don't starve yourself! borrow some money off someone...or use it as a perfect excuse to lose some weight...hmm...
mmmm pancakes... i don't have lunch with me again today nor do i have money but i have teabags.... mmmm i wonder what they taste like?

You can have a crisp if you like; salt and vinegar.
Reply 27992
Salt and vingers... nah it rips my lips... and that gets peinful... who ever heard of having such a sensitive mouth? it is so unfair...
Eat some cake. Cake's always good. Chocolate cake.
Salt and vingers... nah it rips my lips... and that gets peinful... who ever heard of having such a sensitive mouth? it is so unfair...

genius! Very poetic, I like it.
:turtle:
Reply 27996
oh i can be very poetic if i want to be but that certainly was not poetic... mmmmm Chocolate cake... i wish i could go down to costco... they have this massive 16inch chocolate fudge cake of 5 layers and chocolate sprinkles on the side...

--------------

excuse me are you calling me a snail?
Go to Costo then, innit.
Reply 27998
i maean tortoise

--------------

i can't because i am not a member... and i am at college...
oh i can be very poetic if i want to be but that certainly was not poetic... mmmmm Chocolate cake... i wish i could go down to costco... they have this massive 16inch chocolate fudge cake of 5 layers and chocolate sprinkles on the side...

I beg to differ it was beautiful. If I put quotes in my signature - that would go in.

Latest