The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

high_maintenance_girl
slightly off-topic

doesn't anybody think that soya milk reminds them of breast milk - the taste and smell of it

Dunno, cant remember what breast milk tastes like! If its anything like soya milk its disgusting and I dunno how any baby could drink the stuff!
davoid
Would you put your mouth up to a cow's udder and suck?

Would you drink human milk and have cookies with it? :eyeball:
Reply 22
No, i love fresh cold miilk with my cornflake
Reply 23
No, that's udderly disgusting! :getmecoat:
Reply 24
high_maintenance_girl
lol no im not but erm whenever i taste it or smell it - i instantly think of breast milk

oh :confused:
pointless thread?

completely out of context to "Is milk gross?"

if you said "Would you suck milk out of an udder for a dare?" then fair play....the answer would probably be no still but thats not the point lol
Gladys the Groovy Mule
Dunno, cant remember what breast milk tastes like! If its anything like soya milk its disgusting and I dunno how any baby could drink the stuff!

Well with soya I had fresh chocolate soya milk (forget the brand name) and then get used to the taste, then move to normal fresh soya. I wouldn't touch the long life soya though. And if you drink whole or semi-skimmed milk, going to soya will be too much of a gap because it wll be so creamy compared to soya.
Gladys the Groovy Mule

soya milk is sickly sweet - well the one that i had the displeasure of tasting anyway
first few sips is okay - after that bleugh!
Hey, lay off milk alright? it's goooood.
Reply 29
davoid
Would you put your mouth up to a cow's udder and suck?

thats not milk as we know it :p:
NDGAARONDI
Well with soya I had fresh chocolate soya milk (forget the brand name) and then get used to the taste, then move to normal fresh soya. I wouldn't touch the long life soya though. And if you drink whole or semi-skimmed milk, going to soya will be too much of a gap because it wll be so creamy compared to soya.

Yeah, I'd imagine the chocolate stuff tasted OK, but thats because chocolate tastes nice and cancels out the crappy soya taste. Tried soya milk before (Longlife I think) and it was real awful.
Gladys the Groovy Mule
Yeah, I'd imagine the chocolate stuff tasted OK, but thats because chocolate tastes nice and cancels out the crappy soya taste. Tried soya milk before (Longlife I think) and it was real awful.

Yeah I did that and I chucked it away. Thing with fresh soya milk is you need to use quite quickly otherwise it goes off and it thickens. Alpro are a good make to try the fresh stuff. Oddly enough the chocolate fresh soya tasted better than any of the other chocolate flavoured milks, including standard milkshakes. UHT milk isn't too pleasant.
Frozone
No, that's udderly disgusting! :getmecoat:

lmao.
I like soya milk on cereal, but I've never actually tried to drink a glass of it because I don't actually drink glasses of cow's milk. I think it's just something you have to get used to.
Reply 34
ThisNameNowTaken
pointless thread?

completely out of context to "Is milk gross?"

if you said "Would you suck milk out of an udder for a dare?" then fair play....the answer would probably be no still but thats not the point lol

Well I was walking back from the corner shop with my bottle of milk, and I'd noticed the vast quantity of milk for sale in this little shop and I started thinking about how much milk humans drink. Then I thought about where it all comes from and that image came unbidden to my mind.

And the point is that if you consciously think about where it actually comes from, then couldn't it be construed as gross?

Human milk would be less gross to contemplate, really.
Reply 35
davoid
Good point. :biggrin:

A friend of mine lactated into a glass at a party and her boyfriend mixed in some Baileys and drank it :yep:

That must have been one hell of a party.
Assuming it was clean, I don't see why not. Not very convenient compared to just buying a bottle at the supermarket, though...
Haz313

:coma:
davoid
Good point. :biggrin:

A friend of mine lactated into a glass at a party and her boyfriend mixed in some Baileys and drank it :yep:

wat

:indiff:

just wat.
Reply 39
i milked a camel and drank it straight away :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending