The Student Room Group
Reply 1
IceCub3
Is this worth it?
sounds really good aswell
what ya think? a rip off or worth it?

its a 12 month contract sim only for around 20 pound

http://shop.o2.co.uk/sim-only-simplicity

The online simplicity 20 ...600 mins 1200 texts and unlimited landline calls or weekend calls

(sorry shud be moved 2 mobile section)

Yeah, my boyfriend's on that, but he didn't commit to 12 months. It's good value if you're happy with your handset, or if you just want a basic one (that you can buy on PAYG for cheap, then put your Simplicity SIM in), but if you want a flashy phone, it's probably better value to get a contract that includes the phone.
Reply 2
I have just got the O2 20 simplicity contract. I have 600 mins and unlimited texts for £20 a month. It isn't a 12 month contract, you can cancel at any time and just give them a months notice. it seems pretty good to me, I mean I only use my phone for texting and calling, not the internet or picture messaging really. The down side I suppose is that you don't get upgrades to new phones, and you have to buy your own pay as you go handset and then put the new sim in it. I was already with O2 anyway and I got what is called an uprgrade, and got £11 off my new handset. This meant that I didn't have to put £10 of credit on the sim in the new phone which I wasn't going to use as I wanted to keep my number. Then I traded in my old phone and got another £20 off. I transferred my number over and they deducted the credit that was on my old sim off my first bill so I didn't lose it. All in all it was a pretty smooth process, my number transferred later that same evening and I haven't had any problems as yet. You can text them to check how much of your allowance you have used up.
Reply 3
I hate contracts but o2 is good. I've got a pay as you go text anytime card I think it is. :s: but I get like 500 free texts just topping up £10 a month. :^_^: which is ideal for me. But if you need the minutes as well that contract sounds pretty good.:smile:
Reply 4
Does sound good.

Im falling for the offer.
U get free bolt ons like unlimited calls etc

i mean a contract phone with it u get less mins.
I got a fone already so jus a sim really

The 30 day notice, i mean you can tell them you don't like or something? do u still need 2 pay the cash for that month

Latest

Trending

Trending