The Student Room Group

Big 4 apprenticeships?!?

Just wondering if anyone applied to the 2024 apprenticeships for the big 4 I.e Delloite, KPMG, EY , and PWC?

wanted to know how you guys are finding the assessments and interviews plus tips you could provide!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ma937
Just wondering if anyone applied to the 2024 apprenticeships for the big 4 I.e Delloite, KPMG, EY , and PWC?

wanted to know how you guys are finding the assessments and interviews plus tips you could provide!

are these open?? i cant see anything on deloitte
Original post by junx25
are these open?? i cant see anything on deloitte

Hi there,

Here are the application deadlines for the Big Four companies:

EY applications now open, closing 30th November
PWC apply via UCAS process so deadline of 31st January
Deloitte applications are open (although it does not say when applications close so I would recommend getting in as quickly as possible) https://apply.deloitte.co.uk/UKEarlyCareers
KPMG applications not open at the moment (most likely will open in January)

Hope that helps, let me know if you need anything else.
Reply 3
Original post by apprentinsideryt
Hi there,

Deloitte applications are open (although it does not say when applications close so I would recommend getting in as quickly as possible) https://apply.deloitte.co.uk/UKEarlyCareers

Just to add there are 2 forms for PwC:
-Bright start which opened already
-Flying start which is a sponsored degree
Reply 4
Original post by apprentinsideryt
Hi there,

Thanks!! i take it they aren’t doing technology degree apprenticeships just to make sure?
Original post by junx25
Thanks!! i take it they aren’t doing technology degree apprenticeships just to make sure?

No they are doing technology degrees. Most of them have a banking/accounting/finance apprenticeship programme and a technology apprenticeship programme also. Which type were you interested in?
Reply 6
The bright start higher apprenticeship. When i search it, it keeps saying there are no available opportunities atm so im a little confused
Reply 7
Original post by junx25
The bright start higher apprenticeship. When i search it, it keeps saying there are no available opportunities atm so im a little confused

Oops my bad it not called bright start (that deloitte :tongue:), but it called school leaver:

https://jobs.pwc.co.uk/school/uk/en/search-results?keywords=&p=ChIJdd4hrwug2EcRmSrV3Vo6llI&location=London,%20UK
Reply 8
Original post by ma937

Original post by junx25

Btw if you need help finding apprenticeships use this, it has all the level 4-6 apprenticeships available in one document!

https://amazingapprenticeships.com/app/uploads/2023/10/Higher-and-Degree-Vacancy-Listing-for-2023.pdf
Reply 9
Original post by ma937

Heyy, I applied for Deloitte Ey and PwC (school leaver not the degree apprenticeship) KPMG isn’t open which sucks cus it’s my first choice

i got rejected from EY
I’m waiting to be accepted for the last stage for the rest of them, PwC assessments are horrible, I actually cried at the first assessment and I just gave up at the last task. But miraculously i passed it 💀. The interview was also shite it was like 12 questions related to the role I picked but I didn’t know anything about the role so… 🤣🤣🤣
hopefully I passed both I doubt I did, I’m only using it as practice for when KPMG opens cus that’s literally the only company I like
Reply 10
Original post by junx25

If you’re looking for roles in London, they’ve closed Audit, and I don’t think there’s any tech roles for Deloitte
Reply 11
Original post by ma937
Btw if you need help finding apprenticeships use this, it has all the level 4-6 apprenticeships available in one document!

https://amazingapprenticeships.com/app/uploads/2023/10/Higher-and-Degree-Vacancy-Listing-for-2023.pdf

Thank you so much!!!
Reply 12
Original post by Htfvhh
Heyy, I applied for Deloitte Ey and PwC (school leaver not the degree apprenticeship) KPMG isn’t open which sucks cus it’s my first choice

i got rejected from EY
I’m waiting to be accepted for the last stage for the rest of them, PwC assessments are horrible, I actually cried at the first assessment and I just gave up at the last task. But miraculously i passed it 💀. The interview was also shite it was like 12 questions related to the role I picked but I didn’t know anything about the role so… 🤣🤣🤣
hopefully I passed both I doubt I did, I’m only using it as practice for when KPMG opens cus that’s literally the only company I like

Omgg well done! I applied to those 3 too but only response is deloitte and I have to do the job simulation which I've been procastinating but the other 2 haven't gotten back to me but no instant rejection, the fact you got a reply from those and a interview is good!
Reply 13
Original post by Htfvhh

i got rejected from EY

Was the interview afte deloitte job sim or during it and pwc too!
Reply 14
Original post by junx25
Thank you so much!!!

no worries good luck getting these tough applications!
Original post by ma937

Applied to all of them. EY immediate rejection after assessment which I found ridiculously hard compared to all other apprenticeships. Deloitte and KPMG completed assessments. PWC done video interview not heard back yet.
Reply 16
Original post by random555
Applied to all of them. EY immediate rejection after assessment which I found ridiculously hard compared to all other apprenticeships. Deloitte and KPMG completed assessments. PWC done video interview not heard back yet.

Omggg sameeee I found EY to be the middle out of them all but they rejected me after 2 weeks! Same positionfor Deloitte and KPMG. PwC has completely ignored me so idk what happening there with them to be frank I haven't even got a interview (when did you do yours?)
Original post by ma937
Omggg sameeee I found EY to be the middle out of them all but they rejected me after 2 weeks! Same positionfor Deloitte and KPMG. PwC has completely ignored me so idk what happening there with them to be frank I haven't even got a interview (when did you do yours?)

Did my PWC interview 2 weeks ago! I haven’t heard of anyone yet that passed the EY assessment but I’ve seen they’re notoriously bad
Reply 18

Awh, Ey rejected me after 5 days, I think my interview was shite that’s why, Deloitte rejected me. Pwc has been ghosting everyone and KPMG I’m still waiting
Reply 19
Did my PWC interview 2 weeks ago! I haven’t heard of anyone yet that passed the EY assessment but I’ve seen they’re notoriously bad

Yeahh EY is doing the most cos the deloitte test was miles harder! You are very lucky to get a interview already cos PwC been ghosting harddd

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending