The Student Room Group

2023 HSBC graduate scheme

heyy
has anyone got invited to AC yet? I just got an email saying that I passed the benchmark!
I applied for commercial banking btw.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elliehalle
heyy
has anyone got invited to AC yet? I just got an email saying that I passed the benchmark!

Congratulations, I have done the JS for investment banking last Thursday and still have not had any answer yet.
heyy

How long does it take to receive the email btw?
Reply 3
Original post by teddyho2308
How long does it take to receive the email btw?

hey they replied in 5 days!
heyy

Congratulations, I have done the JS for investment banking last Thursday and still have not had any answer yet.

Hi is the investment banking role a grad scheme or summer internship?

Thanks
Original post by Fluorescent_A

Thanks

Thanks

It was the graduate scheme
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi

Are you referring to the Markets programme - that’s the only one I can see on their website that falls under investment banking?

Thanks
Original post by Fluorescent_A
Hi

Are you referring to the Markets programme - that’s the only one I can see on their website that falls under investment banking?

Thanks

Hi,

Oh, yes, sorry, I forgot to mention that it was an APAC role (Global Banking - Investment Banking - CFIBC Graduate Programme 2022-2023) because I am okay to relocate to Asia. Sorry about that. I think they should have more or less the same procedure.
Ah no worries. Makes sense.

Thanks for your response.
Reply 9
same, I did job sim for IB last Friday.. Haven’t heard back yet.. did you get a reply?
Reply 10
Same I did job sim for IB last Friday haven’t heard back yet. Did you get anything?

heyy

seems like they have not sent our AC invites yet.... maybe they don't have enough applicants yet?
heyy

Hey, I also applied for Commercial Banking and got a email stating that I passed the minimum benchmark!

A lady from HSBC called me to verify my grades, she said I might hear back from them about AC within 2-3 weeks.
Original post by Siara1414
Hey, I also applied for Commercial Banking and got a email stating that I passed the minimum benchmark!

A lady from HSBC called me to verify my grades, she said I might hear back from them about AC within 2-3 weeks.

heyy congrats!! may I ask when you received the benchmark email? I got it on 26th August
heyy congrats!! may I ask when you received the benchmark email? I got it on 26th August

Congrats to you too :smile:

I received it on 6th September. Hopefully we'll get to the next stage!
Has anyone done IOA yet seems hard is the Question same as last year for 2023 graduate scheme
Any tips for the Job simulation?
Are they rejecting anyone yet, post job-sim?
Also has anyone applied for Asset Management?
are all applications closed? can't see anything for uk
Hi, do HSBC ask area preference to everyone or it just me?. BTW, I did my Job Simulation last Sunday.

Quick Reply

Latest