The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If that is the only job you have done then its not so stupid.
Reply 2
No
Reply 3
ive had 1 a job before, should i just put my previous job and leave the paper round out,
Reply 4
I reckon put them both on - especially since they're both different types of job (am assuming).. it shows you've done more than one thing, and each job requires unique qualities..
Depends if it is relevant to the job you are now applying for, or more importantly, can you make it relevant by picking out particular features of the paper round job. For example, it might show that you were very reliable or good at timekeeping.
Reply 6
I'd agree with threeportdrift - an employer will be looking at all your past experience and seeing how it relates to the position they want to have filled. The more relevant everything on your CV, the better. Even if the jobs you've had are really different- if you can relate some of the skills required or gained to the job you are applying for, then great.
Reply 7
If you had a paper round & you delivered the papers & didn't dump them in some river, thats still a good indication of your reliability! I would most certainly put it down x

Latest

Trending

Trending