The Student Room Group
Infact the scientific studies into global warming claim there'll be more extreme weather in summer and winter - and therefore more snow.
Well I think its properly called climate change. So not just warming.
Reply 3
No.

fluctuations of mean global temperatures (and many other things) are a result of global warming. Hence why they decided to coin in "climate change" instead because different parts of the planet are getting colder/hotter

End of :ditto:
Reply 4
OP has no idea on the concept of global warming.
Bill Shakespeare
Infact the scientific studies into global warming claim there'll be more extreme weather in summer and winter - and therefore more snow.

you've been brainwashed by facts and science, lets get back to the good old ages of speculation and witch hunts.

I BLAME THE WITCHES, and as burning stuff is fine because anthropogenic CO2 levels aren't rising and causing climate change:

BURNNN THEM!! BURNN THEM!!
Reply 6
cowsgoquack
you've been brainwashed by facts and science, lets get back to the good old ages of speculation and witch hunts.

I BLAME THE WITCHES, and as burning stuff is fine because anthropogenic CO2 levels aren't rising and causing climate change:

get real...
clevergirl
get real...

You're some kind of expert are you?
Reply 8
cowsgoquack
You're some kind of expert are you?

Well if you believe that climate change is a result of witches then if I was your mother, I'd run away from you- you disturbed child...
cowsgoquack

The irony is I know it's not true, I just say it to feel like I'm part of a movement.
My local Lib Dem MP drugged me as a child.
I blame witches and the BNP, personally, but all to their own.
clevergirl
Well if you believe that climate change is a result of witches then if I was your mother, I'd run away from you- you disturbed child...

Maybe I am a witch and my mother was a jackal and im going to make you infertile with a spell
Reply 11
cowsgoquack
Maybe I am a witch and my mother was a jackal and im going to make you infertile with a spell

Are you deluded or just failing at satire? I'm genuinely confused here??? If you were to cast a spell on me then by all means, go ahead...

Latest

Trending

Trending