The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The gov'ners will clearly bust up yo' ass if they find your puke on the street.

...they wouldn't. Street cleaners will just wipe it away. Job done.
Reply 2
wtf do they take dna from it? No lol!
Reply 3
well when i puked up in central london, they didnt do nothing..

i was singing mariah carey 'touch my body' walking around stumbling etcc and the police saw me and didnt do **** all. they just looked on and walked away. I even got offered budd with them nearby and again nothing.
I puked up all over a pavement in Edinburgh once and the police did nothing...but it was in the middle of the day, I was 6 years old and had a stomach bug :biggrin:
Reply 5
lol the amount of people who are sick on streets? the police couldn't afford to clean up and test everyone's dna, plus they don't even have a record of everyone's dna so it's pointless.

common sense.
Reply 6
I don't think it's illegal to be sick on the street (it's not just alcohol is it? Car sickness etc....)

The issue would be D&D I would have thought.
Reply 7
Anonymous
Mods: Please keep anon or delete. Thank you.

Guys, I was just wondering that if you are sick in the street after a night out, what happens? I mean if you get home and everything without the police seeing but do they then take dna from it or is it just washed away by the rain or cleaned up by street cleaners? This is probably the most ridiculous question ever, but just wanted to know as am scared that they do! Thanks.

The birds eat it.
Reply 8
Anonymous
Mods: Please keep anon or delete. Thank you.

Guys, I was just wondering that if you are sick in the street after a night out, what happens? I mean if you get home and everything without the police seeing but do they then take dna from it or is it just washed away by the rain or cleaned up by street cleaners? This is probably the most ridiculous question ever, but just wanted to know as am scared that they do! Thanks.

Some local authorities now will give you an on the spot fine and a bucket of water to clean it up with, but that's only if they see you do it. I highly doubt that they'll send the Forensic Science Service down to take samples of some pisshead's vomit.
Reply 9
Yusuf.T
well when i puked up in central london, they didnt do nothing..

What did they do then?
Do they take DNA samples from vomit found on the street after a drunk night out? Yes, you're right, that is a ridiculous question.
Reply 11
Im no scientist but I doubt there would be much DNA in your puke because a) its generally food/alcohol and b) any slavia that is there is most likely to have been umm... mutilated by the acidity of the puke. lol.
lmfao-- do they take DNA -- omfg you cretin!!!

Umm, echo foxtrot niner, we have a vomit touch down on pavement 465, calling all forensic teams to grid reference 456 765 over....
Reply 13
This happened to me last night lol (and it went in my hair :mad:). Thankfully the police weren't around.
Reply 14
Creepy
What did they do then?

NOTHING. duh.

they just drove past in their car. My little chavvy moment is so common place these days that theres nothing that can do.
Ugh, I don't get this.

In all my years of drinking I have never puked in a public place... do you people think it just dissapears on it's own?

This morning I had to spend the best part of an hour cleaning puke, glass and fag ends up from the front step of my pub and the brilliant thing is I get to do it all again tomorrow.
There is a small elite group of people sent out to deal with this. I don't know if you've seen them, but with the introduction of the DNA database they have been doing their upmost to find any vomit spots in major cities of the UK and test them immeadiatley.

Naturally, their plan was flawed so they now reside as traffic cops, dreaming of the day when they can return to puke patrol.
Reply 17
Yusuf.T
NOTHING. duh.

they just drove past in their car. My little chavvy moment is so common place these days that theres nothing that can do.

"Didn't do nothing" means they did something, surely?
Reply 18
Creepy
"Didn't do nothing" means they did something, surely?

stfu.
The police have got better things to do than investigate who was sick in the street...

Latest

Trending

Trending