The Student Room Group
Because we're made to forget- Wait, who are you?
Reply 2
We don't, but it's not particular relevant to our current relationship with them?
Reply 3
cocacola786
why do people always forget that the British and American government funded them with millions of dollars?

I'm sure there are many who are aware of this but they are also aware of the need to move on and deal with the present situation, even if extremely bad decisions were made in the past.
Reply 4
Marco1
I'm sure there are many who are aware of this but they are also aware of the need to move on and deal with the present situation, even if extremely bad decisions were made in the past.

lo0l past? how do you know that they are not supporting them?
Reply 5
1Mperios
lo0l past? how do you know that they are not supporting them?

Are you saying what I think you're saying, i.e. that the British government is presently funding the Taliban while at the same time Britain is engaged in a war with them? That's moronic. Give me strength!
Reply 6
Marco1
Are you saying what I think you're saying, i.e. that the British government is presently funding the Taliban while at the same time Britain is engaged in a war with them? That's moronic. Give me strength!

That's exactly what I mean.
OMG. I couldn't give a rats arse.
Reply 8
1Mperios
That's exactly what I mean.

Sounds a bit twisted. Do you think the British Government are some big evil entity or something?
Reply 9
Marco1
Sounds a bit twisted. Do you think the British Government are some big evil entity or something?

mate, you never know what people are or doing. I mean why would they give them the money at the beginning ? and how do they (Taliban) currently get their money ? did the government think they will spend it on charity ? I mean come on ... it's all for the Media to make the government look like they can't do ****

Give people money = they will become evil.
Reply 10
_Pondersome.
OMG. I couldn't give a rats arse.

lool then why did you open this thread xD
Reply 11
1Mperios
mate, you never know what people are or doing. I mean why would they give them the money at the beginning ? and how do they (Taliban) currently get their money ? did the government think they will spend it on charity ? I mean come on ... it's all for the Media to make the government look like they can't do ****

Give people money = they will become evil.

You've lost me
Reply 12
In the same way the the Americans funded the IRA?

At the end of the day, the way something is founded does not dictate it's permanent goal. EU is the prime example.

Latest

Trending

Trending