The Student Room Group

Discontinued favourite foods or snacks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
paddy__power
TURKEY TWIZZLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant find them anywhere =[

Probably because they were about 20% real meat and 80% of stuff you don't want to think about...Blame Jamie Olvier :p:
nadiah
omg I used to eat like a pack a day of those!
I know man it was like a currency at our school.
Toastie_
Probably because they were about 20% real meat and 80% of stuff you don't want to think about...Blame Jamie Olvier :p:

yes but i dont care they were sooooooooo nice *mmmmmm*
Reply 43
I saw Riesen in the 99p shop t'other day. The advert was horrendous.

Anyone used to buy onken tops purely for the crap toy in the lid?

There was also funny feet ice creams and push up pops.

And mighty white bread. With the Milkybar kids less popular brother on the pack.
The blue aero bars with milk chocolate on the outside and white chocolate on the inside. I get cravings for one every so often.
Reply 45
I cant belive nobodys mentioned Golden Grahams! they were SO nice and they dont make them now! =[ Can still get them in north America tho acording to wikipedia!!
Reply 46
Grotbag
I saw Riesen in the 99p shop t'other day. The advert was horrendous.

I absolutely loved these when I was little, they sell them in B&M...the only place I found :frown: I missed them for years and rediscovered them last year...how sad of me!
Mint areo milkshake in a cartoon :coma:
Reply 48
Those fizzy juice bottles with the jelly ball things in them...
Reply 49
cactussed
They've stopped Panda Pops? :eek3:

I dunno if they used actual panda pops, but we had a vodka panda pop at Revolutions earlier this week, and it sure as hell tasted like it!!
Reply 50
ChocolateFish
The blue aero bars with milk chocolate on the outside and white chocolate on the inside. I get cravings for one every so often.

They were amazing!

I loved the Nestle double cream bars, and the white chocolate Wonka bar with the caramel in the middle.

Remember when Monster Munch would turn your tongue blue? How I miss it! Chupa Chups used to make these amazingly tasty lollies that did the same.
Reply 51
OP: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AMERICAN-AMERICAN-WILLY-WONKA-TINGLERZ-NEW-LINE_W0QQitemZ260365801243QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Sweets_Chocolate?hash=item260365801243&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
Does anyone remember Creamola Foam? I miss that :frown:
Reply 53
Citrus polos =(
Reply 54
Kasphlam

Remember when Monster Munch would turn your tongue blue?

Do you remember the vanilla flavour ones?
ice cream flavour chewits

god i miss those.
BN's
Reply 57
__natalie__
ice cream flavour chewits

god i miss those.

omg they were amazing and filled with so much goodness :tongue:
Reply 58
Nerds, runts, salt and vinegar quavers, we had jolly ranchers for a while, lemon & lime hubba bubba...

Can you still get cartoonies?
Milkybar white chocolate spread

White Kitkat chunky

Quick Reply

Latest