The Student Room Group

The Big Bang Theory Appreciation Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Jennie1987
:clap2: enjoy!

Thanks:smile: It was soo funny. I am watching The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis again

How do I join as I cannot find this society on the society list?
Reply 181
Hibz123
Thanks:smile: It was soo funny. I am watching The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis again

How do I join as I cannot find this society on the society list?

Am watching The Friendship Algorithm - LOVE IT but then its BBT so I would.

Spoiler

Hello all. I am quite embarrassed to say I have never watched any episodes of BBT yet. However, I have it on good authority that it is THE show to watch. So that is my plan for the summer.
Chocolatey Goodness
Hello all. I am quite embarrassed to say I have never watched any episodes of BBT yet. However, I have it on good authority that it is THE show to watch. So that is my plan for the summer.

You, sir, have made a very good decision. :yep:

Ah, new episode of BBT came on today!
Can't wait to watch it tomorrow (dads watching TV :rolleyes:).
More Sheldon time! :love:
Reply 184
SuperStaah
You, sir, have made a very good decision. :yep:

Ah, new episode of BBT came on today!
Can't wait to watch it tomorrow (dads watching TV :rolleyes:).
More Sheldon time! :love:

Aw! Its good, you'll love it! I was lucky - got a low no.of ppl in the house before it came on lol. Otherwise Id have to go upstairs, come off laptop :rolleyes: woulda been a travesty.
Anyone else get the feeling that Kripke and Leslie Winkle would make a good couple? Where is she anyway, I miss her banter with Sheldon!

Wolowitz was pretty special last night, he actually came across as a normal human being. :smile:
Reply 186
Sweatyteddie
Anyone else get the feeling that Kripke and Leslie Winkle would make a good couple? Where is she anyway, I miss her banter with Sheldon!

Wolowitz was pretty special last night, he actually came across as a normal human being. :smile:

I prefer Kripke, whatever he says is funny with that speech impediment lol I love it -

Spoiler

Jennie1987
I prefer Kripke, whatever he says is funny with that speech impediment lol I love it -

Spoiler

I loved when Raj asked what kind of accent it was last week, I think it falls under the 'Elmer Fudd' category. :yep:

Sheldon's conversation with the woman at the library was hilarious, I think I'd like to have a look at that friendship algorithm, just for reference of course... :p:
Reply 188
Sweatyteddie
I loved when Raj asked what kind of accent it was last week, I think it falls under the 'Elmer Fudd' category. :yep:

Sheldon's conversation with the woman at the library was hilarious, I think I'd like to have a look at that friendship algorithm, just for reference of course... :p:

Lol I loved Leonard telling him not to look at the camera etc...just genius show
Reply 189
Sheldon (Jim Parsons) medley of interviews and clips:

WARNING - MAY CAUSE DISILLUSIONMENT

Taster of the full interview found on this website which also has a great pic

Or in another prog with Morgan Freeman:

On the set with Jim:

Leonard AND Sheldon:

The Big Bang Theory - Behind the Scenes:
Seriously ... what happened to Stephanie? I don't remember them actually breaking up, just Leonard asking her to move out because he felt they were going too fast :|
Reply 191
LastLordofTime
Seriously ... what happened to Stephanie? I don't remember them actually breaking up, just Leonard asking her to move out because he felt they were going too fast :|

I know!!!! I thought I was the only one...
Reply 192
What do you guys think about the theme song?

I don't know how many of you have seen this version, but I think it's an interesting thing to share to begin with :biggrin:

Reply 193
What in the world is going on????! Noone has admitted to being a Wolowitz lover and yet he is the runner up to Sheldon as the favourite!!!! I would have thought Raj could have been the diamond in the rough and slowly crept up, but Howard?!
Reply 194
kodbel

I don't know how many of you have seen this version, but I think it's an interesting thing to share to begin with :biggrin:

That was a cool beginning:yep: Too long though:p:
Reply 195

Related I feel.
Reply 196
kodbel

Loved it, great guitar riff, I want to be able to draw freehand like that! (that fast would be cool too :grin:)
Reply 197
Jennie1987
Loved it, great guitar riff, I want to be able to draw freehand like that! (that fast would be cool too :grin:)

I also liked the freehand drawing idea. They could have made a shorter version and used it as their regular intro...

Btw, I voted for Howard :biggrin:
Reply 198
kodbel
I also liked the freehand drawing idea. They could have made a shorter version and used it as their regular intro...

Btw, I voted for Howard :biggrin:

So thats 1..

WHY!!!!!????
kodbel

Oo that's so cool!
It is a bit long, though.
Love the drawings. :tongue:

Ah, loved the recent episode of BBT. :grin:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest