The Student Room Group

The Big Bang Theory Appreciation Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Woo! I'm officially in :smile:
Reply 581
nikki14
Woo! I'm officially in :smile:

Me too.....actually had my application accepted the other day and had forgotten to announce it :o:
Reply 582
Annie72
Me too.....actually had my application accepted the other day and had forgotten to announce it :o:

:beer:
Reply 583
:woo:
Also, I only just realised that the writers/producers also wrote/produced the Gilmore Girls and Two And A Half Men. Awesome.
Reply 584
idly
:woo:
Also, I only just realised that the writers/producers also wrote/produced the Gilmore Girls and Two And A Half Men. Awesome.

Nowhere near the same league as each other and all three are v.different so surprising.
Two & A Half Men is a crime against television!
Reply 586
Jennie1987
Nowhere near the same league as each other and all three are v.different so surprising.

Yeah, I was really surprised. I wonder what made them want to do a sitcom?
Reply 587
idly
Yeah, I was really surprised. I wonder what made them want to do a sitcom?

What do you mean? All three are Situation Comedies.
Reply 588
Jennie1987
What do you mean? All three are Situation Comedies.

Sorry, wrong word. I meant - not sure how to explain. I just class the Big Bang Theory in a different genre to the Gilmore Girls, for example.
Reply 589
idly
Sorry, wrong word. I meant - not sure how to explain. I just class the Big Bang Theory in a different genre to the Gilmore Girls, for example.

Same genre but as I said all 3 are totally different.
Reply 590
Curse Gilmore Girls and their 100mph talking.....
curse Lauren Graham for being beautiful.

:coma:
Reply 592
which character does she play? I'm not a big fan and to google is just..............long.
She plays Lorelai. :smile:
Reply 594
nikki14
which character does she play? I'm not a big fan and to google is just..............long.

*Shakes head* You were out-Gilmored by a boy.
Reply 595
Sweatyteddie
She plays Lorelai. :smile:

:clap2: well done, well done
Jennie1987
*Shakes head* You were out-Gilmored by a boy.

See now I have to make some crude innuendo to make up for that! :redface:
Reply 597
Sweatyteddie
See now I have to make some crude innuendo to make up for that! :redface:

Lorelei is the one that normally does that and leaves Christopher and Luke speechless so probably not the best way to exert manliness
Jennie1987
Lorelei is the one that normally does that and leaves Christopher and Luke speechless so probably not the best way to exert manliness

Is there anything she CAN'T do?
Reply 599
Sweatyteddie
Is there anything she CAN'T do?

Id say 'look after an animal' but Paul Anka negates that, so Ill go with cook. Only Rory mastered that. I will add that I know she's a Master Stirrer

Quick Reply

Latest