The Student Room Group

The Big Bang Theory Appreciation Society

Scroll to see replies

I'm not sure yet.

When I know I'll post it on here.
Dan?
Does anyone know when the next series starts in the UK on tv? I know it starts soon in the US...

Im no expert, but i would have thought that the UK will start airing Season 3 early or late Jan 2010.

It's a wild guess, but it seems to be the times they play new stuff over here (ala Supernatural etc..) - Also bugger all else will be on E4, no Big Brother etc..

Might even be earlier.. Like October - December.

I don't think there are any official dates yet..
Reply 982
Just to let any n00bs know, am currently stricken with virus so will sort out join requests as soon as I can, and also .Andrew. there is no way itll be back in October - Dan? just over the last few pages guesses have already been made about UK showings so am afraid we're all none the wiser atm.
Jennie1987
Just to let any n00bs know, am currently stricken with virus so will sort out join requests as soon as I can, and also .Andrew. there is no way itll be back in October - Dan? just over the last few pages guesses have already been made about UK showings so am afraid we're all none the wiser atm.

Follow my antivirus thread? Link is in sig if you want to look. Does contain general virus removal methods. :wink:
The guy who plays Sheldon acts a lot like Sheldon in real life. He was on that American chat show hosted by that Irish guy and he was behaving a lot like Sheldon does. I guess they choose their actors for TBBT wisely.
Reply 985
spikeymike
Follow my antivirus thread? Link is in sig if you want to look. Does contain general virus removal methods. :wink:

I think she might mean a virus as in an illness :P
Dan?
I think she might mean a virus as in an illness :P

Oh... that kind of virus :colondollar: :rofl2:
Reply 987
spikeymike

As I quote you I see that Dan? has already performed his Sherlock Holmes magic. Sorry Mike but he's right.
Jennie1987
As I quote you I see that Dan? has already performed his Sherlock Holmes magic. Sorry Mike but he's right.

:sad: Hope you get well soon. :smile:

TBBT starts on Monday! :woo:
Reply 989
spikeymike

Yes it does......................shame thats only in America though :frown:
Reply 990
spikeymike

:woo: Let's start a countdown!:p:
Annie72
Yes it does......................shame thats only in America though :frown:

Stream it from the site hibz gave a while back...

http://www.tvduck.com/
Reply 992
spikeymike
Stream it from the site hibz gave a while back...

http://www.tvduck.com/

Many thanks for that....have saved it to my favourites :woo: . Rep for you too!!
Reply 993
Annie72
Many thanks for that....have saved it to my favourites :woo: . Rep for you too!!

What about the founder?:p: I'm joking:ninja:
Reply 994
Hibz123
What about the founder?:p: I'm joking:ninja:

I just sent her + rep....mainly for being the president of this excellent society :woo:. Hope she has got rid of her virus too :smile:
Reply 995
Annie72
I just sent her + rep....mainly for being the president of this excellent society :woo:. Hope she has got rid of her virus too :smile:

:biggrin:
:p: Lol. I actually meant me for suggesting the website:vroam:
Reply 996
Hibz123

Opppss sorry. Please remind me to rep you tomorrow, no really please do as I shall forget otherwise.:o:
Reply 997
Hibz123

Repped as promised :biggrin:

Just noticed that this very post is the 1000th in the society!!
Annie72
Repped as promised :biggrin:

Just noticed that this very post is the 1000th in the society!!

:congrats:

You got the 10K.

Also can't wait for the new series :woo: :woo:
It's on CBS at 9.30pm ET, so, that would mean it will be about 2.30am over here.. Me thinks it will be a torrent d/l on tuesday afternoon for me.

Quick Reply

Latest