The Student Room Group

The Big Bang Theory Appreciation Society

Scroll to see replies

TBBT has been going for 2 years? Wow, hard to believe. Never knew it would last this long... :ninja:

So glad it has though! :biggrin:
BIG BIG NEWS (for those of us purists)

The latest series of TBBT on E4 is starting Thursday at 9pm!!!!
Jennie1987
BIG BIG NEWS (for those of us purists)

The latest series of TBBT on E4 is starting Thursday at 9pm!!!!

That is quite big. :sexface:
I'll be watching it from the beginning again.

Nothing decent on TV since The Inbetweeners finished & Supernatural buggered off to Sky.
Sheldon <3
Love the big bang theory, can't wait for the new series next week! :biggrin:
xsarahhh
Love the big bang theory, can't wait for the new series next week! :biggrin:

Neither can I and I hate that they keep showing ads - i guess Ill just have to stay away from any c4/e4/more4 channels lol. Have enjoyed a few old eps on c4 the past few mornings as well.
Reply 1187
Jennie1987
Neither can I and I hate that they keep showing ads - i guess Ill just have to stay away from any c4/e4/more4 channels lol. Have enjoyed a few old eps on c4 the past few mornings as well.

why not watch it online :wink:
As I said in the announcement of the new series - im a purist, or I could have watched it weeks and weeks ago.
I hope TBBT comes out on Blu Ray. :puppyeyes:
spikeymike
I hope TBBT comes out on Blu Ray. :puppyeyes:

OMG forgot to tell you I bought one last week - was gonna do the obligatory new gadget ask around TSR but it was a Sharp BDHP22P at £99.99 compared to £249.99 on Argos and with a great Gadget Show review.

I whole-heartedly agree.
Roll on Thursday :woo:

Leonard :love:
~ Mandy

Leonard :love:

Roll on Tuesday if people like me follow the US. :sexface:
~ Mandy

:ditto: seeing that advert on TV yesterday made my day :biggrin: can't wait!
Reply 1194
Does anyone know when 'Big Bag Theory' (series III) starts
numbnut
Does anyone know when 'Big Bag Theory' (series III) starts

*shakes head disappointedly* Should have used the search function for our Society - its Thursday 9pm E4.

Waste of a thread and a fan..
Thursday night, E4 9.00 (I think that's the right time, HYMYM is after it i think). :smile:
spikeymike
H&R? Wtf?

Maybe the OP was planning on turning it into a "I'll kill myself if the Big Bang Theory isn't back by the end of the year" thread?
19becky91
Thursday night, E4 9.00 (I think that's the right time, HYMYM is after it i think). :smile:

Lol its HIMYM - bit weird to be HYMYM Id assume it would be the day they were born
spikeymike
H&R? Wtf?

I know its a shame and the boys would be even more disappointed than us

Quick Reply

Latest