The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SerpentineLara
No.
I'd be the one who got eaten.
My best friend is a guy and is waaaaaaay stronger than me. There is no way that I could kill him.
damn.

You seem weak... can you be my new best friend? :biggrin:
No, we will die or survive together :yes:
I don't think I could do it, especially if it was a good friend. I'd rather die with them. But then starving to death must be horrible :frown:
My best friend just happens to be a portable all you can eat Pizza Hut Buffet. So I guess if it came down to it, yes.
Surely hacking off a couple of limbs from us both wouldn't really be too much of a bad thing?
Reply 45
snoogy
Surely hacking off a couple of limbs from us both wouldn't really be too much of a bad thing?

that would be untill you reliased that they took both your arms :eek: and now you cant stop them eating you :rolleyes:
Reply 46
1. why not eat the OTHER people in the crash who you said didn't survive?
2. id probably start with toes and little fingers, and only resort to killing at the end. Would be weird eating your own body parts tho :o:
*Star*Guitar*
This has happened in a case - three men ate the corpse of the young boy they killed. They survived and were convicted of murder. There was no defence of necessity.

They were granted a Royal Pardon by Victoria. Case of Dudley and Stevens.
yes. because if not you'd both die anyway so think of it as saving a life.
Mr. Orange
They were granted a Royal Pardon by Victoria. Case of Dudley and Stevens.

That wasn't in my textbook. :hmmm:

I suck at criminal law anyway.
Reply 50
Human female meat tastes much like pork, whilst meat from a male tastes disgusting - that's a fact.
Reply 51
No, I could never eat my friend. Actually, I could eat her, but I wouldn't kill her. We'd eat leaves and stuff, and the other people who got killed. You can survive for quite a while on a small amount of food. Its water thats the main thing, and if death is going to be from starvation that means there must be water and where theres water theres life!

Latest

Trending

Trending