Reply 2
spudzy
what sort of teacher do you have?
is this a joke?

A very busy [and snobbish] teacher :woo:
Reply 3
humz2
As the title says.

Can people please send me a few different kind of teacher refence drafts, becuase my teacher said he plainly doesn't have time to do one, unless I give him a decent general sort of draft.

Thanks in advance.

*Also, please quote this, so I know you've replied*

If this is for Uni, no offense but there is no way you going to get a teacher reference 'draft' from anyone. References are very personal to each person. I don't know the details but I wouldn't be suprised if different teachers in different schools go about it their own way anyway.
Your teacher is obliged to write you a reference (once again if this is for uni) , so I'd get at him until he does it! If he still claims he doesn't have time then get your parents in to talk to him so he makes time for it. I'm sure he has to write on for everyone else in the year too.
If this is for somethign else howver, just find a different teacher.
Reply 4
HighSkies
If this is for Uni, no offense but there is no way you going to get a teacher reference 'draft' from anyone. References are very personal to each person. I don't know the details but I wouldn't be suprised if different teachers in different schools go about it their own way anyway.
Your teacher is obliged to write you a reference (once again if this is for uni) , so I'd get at him until he does it! If he still claims he doesn't have time then get your parents in to talk to him so he makes time for it. I'm sure he has to write on for everyone else in the year too.
If this is for somethign else howver, just find a different teacher.

First thing is, i'm not in school in the UK, so my teacher isn't obliged to write me a reference :eek3: and i'm one of the only students who needs it as a reference for uni in UK :shifty:

Thanks for reply though.
Reply 5
humz2
First thing is, i'm not in school in the UK, so my teacher isn't obliged to write me a reference and i'm one of the only students who needs it as a reference for uni in UK

Thanks for reply though.
Your teacher needs to see this http://www.ucas.com/students/startapplication/apply09/reference.

You might then help him/her by providing some notes on points s/he might wish to include. This does not mean writing it for him/her.
Reply 6
humz2
First thing is, i'm not in school in the UK, so my teacher isn't obliged to write me a reference :eek3: and i'm one of the only students who needs it as a reference for uni in UK :shifty:

Thanks for reply though.

Oh right sorry, I didn't know. Good luck in your situation, though and whilst Minerva provided a useful link I would still ask your parents to see him because its imperative that its done.
Reply 7
Minerva
Your teacher needs to see this http://www.ucas.com/students/startapplication/apply09/reference.

You might then help him/her by providing some notes on points s/he might wish to include. This does not mean writing it for him/her.

Thanks a lot :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending