The Student Room Group

EPQ first draft- does it have to be complete? And where to submit?

Hate doing this during the summer- I know I'm unlikely to be able to get a response from my supervisor before the summer's over, but my first draft is due in a week.
Any help is appreciated! I am doing an Investigation with Edexcel.

1. Does my first draft need to be completed in full? Like, is it okay if some areas are simply outlined/ bullet pointed, and then I write them in full later?
2. Is there somewhere specific on Project Q to submit my first draft? I don't know if it's an internal or external deadline. I figure if it's internal, I just email it to my supervisor, but I can't figure out what to do if it is external!
Original post by Lil_Student
Hate doing this during the summer- I know I'm unlikely to be able to get a response from my supervisor before the summer's over, but my first draft is due in a week.
Any help is appreciated! I am doing an Investigation with Edexcel.

1. Does my first draft need to be completed in full? Like, is it okay if some areas are simply outlined/ bullet pointed, and then I write them in full later?
2. Is there somewhere specific on Project Q to submit my first draft? I don't know if it's an internal or external deadline. I figure if it's internal, I just email it to my supervisor, but I can't figure out what to do if it is external!

Hey did AQA EPQ! I don’t know how it works at your school but for me the first draft must be a completed essay (even if you are going to make changes/add on to it in the future). Bullet points should be avoided. This first draft (and your production log) is what your teacher would use to predict your final EPQ grade. I also submitted my first EPQ draft by email. Hope this helps!
Reply 2
Original post by Tulipbloom
Hey did AQA EPQ! I don’t know how it works at your school but for me the first draft must be a completed essay (even if you are going to make changes/add on to it in the future). Bullet points should be avoided. This first draft (and your production log) is what your teacher would use to predict your final EPQ grade. I also submitted my first EPQ draft by email. Hope this helps!

It does, thank you very much for your reply!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending