The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wooto nothing until September, relaxation :biggrin:
Reply 2
RobbieNewton
Wooto nothing until September, relaxation :biggrin:

I've got one more Higher to go : Economics tomorrow.

Then the wait till August!
Reply 3
Woooooohooooooo, exams finished with Modern today!

Officially joining the holiday until September club!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
*Rule of the thread*... NO talking about August :p:
Reply 5
Now I have completed all my exams (H modern studies, german, english and int 2 maths) but I still have 4 nabs to do- Do I qualify as a member of this thread? :-P
Leoroary
Now I have completed all my exams (H modern studies, german, english and int 2 maths) but I still have 4 nabs to do- Do I qualify as a member of this thread? :-P

I'm in a generous and happy mood... why not:biggrin: :p:
Reply 7
I can't wait til August. The best thing about these exams, see, is that they're really an amusing prelude to the main event - August! I love the feeling the day before results, the anxiety, the trepidation. I bought 7 calendars last week and ripped out every "August" page in them to hang up on the wall in front of my bed - yep, the first thing I see in the morning is my beautiful August.

"August's birthstone is the peridot and sardonyx. The meaning is married happiness."

Married happiness? No coincidence! I am veritably married to the happiness I feel when August arrives. The preceding two months marked as the damned "summer holidays" can go to hell. I hibernate. If I have a child, it'll be called August. Female or otherwise.
Pedrobear
I can't wait til August. The best thing about these exams, see, is that they're really an amusing prelude to the main event - August! I love the feeling the day before results, the anxiety, the trepidation. I bought 7 calendars last week and ripped out every "August" page in them to hang up on the wall in front of my bed - yep, the first thing I see in the morning is my beautiful August.

"August's birthstone is the peridot and sardonyx. The meaning is married happiness."

Married happiness? No coincidence! I am veritably married to the happiness I feel when August arrives. The preceding two months marked as the damned "summer holidays" can go to hell. I hibernate. If I have a child, it'll be called August. Female or otherwise.

*sighs at your pedanticness*

You could always go for Augustus if it was a boy... might sound slightly pretentious, but there you go!

Amendment to rule: no worrying about August.

Exams are over, no point in stressing over what you can't change.
And change your last name to Gloop :P So when he's born, you can make his life into a musical from the get go
ooft why did I take Higher computing, 4th of June :p:
although everything bigs over (french english and spanish :biggrin:) so i'm not worried anymore which is nice :smile:
Reply 11
LOL ^^

I haven't even started my exams yet. My first one is this Wednesday!

Sucks to be me.
Reply 12
I want to join this thread but I have three exams that end on monday :frown:

Oh well, ill be here in a week ha
I HATE YOU ALL!! :mfing:

(Just kidding, of course. Kind of. Will be joining you all on Thursday evening WOOO!!)
Reply 14
ArcadiaHouse
I HATE YOU ALL!! :mfing:

(Just kidding, of course. Kind of. Will be joining you all on Thursday evening WOOO!!)

I'll be joining you a week on Thursday! :mad:
Finished on Wednesday, AH Geography. Happens to be my birthday too, so pub it is.
Reply 16
thursday, then thats me done =3
Reply 17
Next wednesday. Still seems like a lifetime away :frown:
Reply 18
A week on friday for me:frown: meh.
FINISHED WAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Feeling bad about Maths, okay about everything else :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending