The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does this mean I can attack women with my teeth... and they'll love me for it?
sleekchic
Am I the only girl who can't stand the twilight saga and detests both Robert P and Edward Cullen?

Why on earth would you want a guy like that?

Pretentiousness :coma:

Girls love it.
for ****'s sake

if you actually read/watch the dialogue between them, the whole thing is just so ******* intense.

SAMPLE DIALOGUE

"I love you, Edward"
"I love you so much more, Bella"
"yes, but i would die for you"
"in an instant, my love"
"you are my world"
"i love you so much that even though we only met a few weeks ago, i KNOW we will be together forever"

FOR ****'S SAKE, MAN!

TELL THE GIRL A ******* JOKE FOR ONCE!

Jesus ******* christ
Mastermind`
Well you know how extremely busy I am. You can always make an appointment. I'll have to check my diary and fit you in sometime. :yep:

Hmmm, I see. I shouldn't have to make appointments, I'm special. :hmmm:
Reply 84
common_person
Fixed.

You know, I'm pretty sure I didn't say that.
Reply 85
Well I'm not a Vampire, so ...
Reply 86
ChunkymunkyDJC

Ha ha.

You're going to get some tomorrow. (Rep I mean).
Reply 87
<3Edward
Seriously, he's perfect. I know it's pathetic, but I am in LOVE with him. What makes it even more depressing is knowing Robert Pattinson will never be mine.

Guys, you could really learn from someone like Edward<3

Could you please crawl back to whatever Twilight fan forum you came from?

Fangirls = waste of air
Reply 88
1. Robert Pattinson is not Edward Cullen. I've not seen the film but from what pictures/clips I've seen he's not how I imagined Edward to look. Or talk. So can't really judge them as the same people.
I don't get this obsession with film versions either... If you love the character surely a book is way better because you can imagine him to look how you want within his hair colour/height.

2. Edward is designed to have appealing features, and also because the style of Meyers writing brings you in to feel like you ARE Bella, you probably subconciously feel like you love him because you are thinking from her viewpoint. Not saying though that I don't personally like his personality.

3. Big thing about Edward is that he is in love with Bella. That is the main quality he'd be lacking if real (ignoring the vampire thing here) because his love for her makes him do the majority of the things that he does. SO he wouldn't do them to you.

4. Having someone I love watch me sleep sounds comforting to me... it's like they're keeping me safe.

5. It wouldn't be very interesting without other features though. And theres the whole 'good is defined by bad' thing. If every boy was 'perfect' then perfect would be normal... it kind of takes bad people to compare it to.

Also in reply to some people's posts, every girl has different tastes and not all girls would choose a guy who PLAYS SPORT! and DRINKS BEERS! and IS BUFF!... just because you're jealous there's no need to be mean.
Reply 89
Gemma :)!
So girls, who's up for a 'lets kill bella' crew.. then we can have him to ourselves!

I'll join a Let's Kill Bella crew, but not for that reason... :ninja:

jumped_up_kid
for ****'s sake

if you actually read/watch the dialogue between them, the whole thing is just so ******* intense.

SAMPLE DIALOGUE

"I love you, Edward"
"I love you so much more, Bella"
"yes, but i would die for you"
"in an instant, my love"
"you are my world"
"i love you so much that even though we only met a few weeks ago, i KNOW we will be together forever"

FOR ****'S SAKE, MAN!

TELL THE GIRL A ******* JOKE FOR ONCE!

Jesus ******* christ

:rofl: So true!

I strangled the book on many occasions during their scenes. banghead:
Because i'd rather not go out with someone who wants to kill me..
Reply 91
God, it would have been so much better if ******* robert wasn't playing the role, the guy is everything BUT Edward. Stupid ass hole i don't see what girls scream about for **** sake.
Reply 92
kpwxx
1. Robert Pattinson is not Edward Cullen. I've not seen the film but from what pictures/clips I've seen he's not how I imagined Edward to look. Or talk. So can't really judge them as the same people.
I don't get this obsession with film versions either... If you love the character surely a book is way better because you can imagine him to look how you want within his hair colour/height.

2. Edward is designed to have appealing features, and also because the style of Meyers writing brings you in to feel like you ARE Bella, you probably subconciously feel like you love him because you are thinking from her viewpoint. Not saying though that I don't personally like his personality.

3. Big thing about Edward is that he is in love with Bella. That is the main quality he'd be lacking if real (ignoring the vampire thing here) because his love for her makes him do the majority of the things that he does. SO he wouldn't do them to you.

4. Having someone I love watch me sleep sounds comforting to me... it's like they're keeping me safe.

5. It wouldn't be very interesting without other features though. And theres the whole 'good is defined by bad' thing. If every boy was 'perfect' then perfect would be normal... it kind of takes bad people to compare it to.

Also in reply to some people's posts, every girl has different tastes and not all girls would choose a guy who PLAYS SPORT! and DRINKS BEERS! and IS BUFF!... just because you're jealous there's no need to be mean.

This is true :thumbsup: Well said.
Reply 93
If it's any consolation, O.P.: I wish you were fictional, too.
Profesh

Seconded.
Reply 95
OP, Edward Cullen isn't real...soo get over it.
Profesh

Thirded.
ColdVein
The reason most guys don't want to be like him is because this is the kind of girl who likes him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLvNGZjMt8I

:rofl:

So true. :afraid:

Edward Cullen should fall in a pit and die.
Reply 98
ChunkymunkyDJC

no. you have to be hot .
Reply 99
Profesh

learn to grammar.

Latest